Gay guy asking to buy your underwear

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how creeped out would you be by this? - 1) Totally creeped the fuck out times five
would you like to be asked so not to be a weird thing? - 2) No, creeped out and disgusted
The guy is married and I believe this is an innocent option. - 3) Why are you fucking with a married guy, what makes you think its "innocent". Borrowing a crescent wrench or my lawn mower are innocent asking me for something my cock and balls occupy is not.

You say completely no strings attached and in the next sentence you imply you are trying to get intimate or at least danger close.

The litmus test is you state you would even be creeped out a little.

Create a personal relationship with someone, then steal their underwear, wear it over your head or do whatever trips your trigger; but don't put an innocent bystander in such a fucked up position because of your fetish
Yeah I get that. I have had buddies of mine send dick pics at my request amoung other things. Will update on progress. Thanks for the intput.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. But with attitude like that I take it back lol. Was merely a compliment.
It just sounds like a big waste of money to me I just don't understand it. If you want to that's cool it's your money

mattsact

Superior Member
Media
Apparently this happens a lot with women who sell their used clothes online through platforms like eBay and Poshmark. Guys asking for used shoes and bras.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Underwear and other undergarments is a popular fetish because there are quite a few sites specifically for the sale of these things. I had a friend that had a side hustle selling underwear and jockstraps on a site and he made a nice earning from it. He and I were both workout buddies and he'd always tell me how his underwear would get stolen in the lockerroom when he'd head to the showers so he got wind of sites for selling them and that's how he got into it. He would wear them at the gym for a workout and take a few pics with his phone and sell them for upwards of 30 bucks apiece. A lot his customers were return customers and would even make special requests for which my friend would hike the price up.

mattsact

Superior Member
Media
Underwear and other undergarments is a popular fetish because there are quite a few sites specifically for the sale of these things. I had a friend that had a side hustle selling underwear and jockstraps on a site and he made a nice earning from it. He and I were both workout buddies and he'd always tell me how his underwear would get stolen in the lockerroom when he'd head to the showers so he got wind of sites for selling them and that's how he got into it. He would wear them at the gym for a workout and take a few pics with his phone and sell them for upwards of 30 bucks apiece. A lot his customers were return customers and would even make special requests for which my friend would hike the price up.
Was he straight?

It's a pretty low stakes way of earning consistently good money. Socks and sneakers are also popular.

Reactions: Gj816

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was he straight?

It's a pretty low stakes way of earning consistently good money. Socks and sneakers are also popular.
Yes he was straight. He did okay I guess considering he was always buying underwear to wear only a few times. He had a few that would send him underwear and would request that he wear them multiple times to ensure that they were nice and aromatic when they got them back. He was really good about trying to keep his return customers pleased and would also supply them with a picture of him in the underwear which always looked nice on his chiseled body. It helped that he had a very nice body and model good looks.

Reactions: Gj816

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is ask straight men and only us and the op can answer.
It was really necessary to bring this ridiculous corpse back to life?
I wouldn’t sell but I think I would feel pity if someone ask me that.
But to the buyers how can you touch something from a stranger what if they come from a leper colony? Or perhaps with a new variant of a virus you might heard about?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A part of me wants to say yes, only because anybody willing to lay down some serious scratch for my worn (sometimes mildly holey) drawers would fit the definition of a fool parted from his money.

But then again, probably not, only because I'd have a hard time believing it really is an offer with no-strings attached. If he was looking for just any guy's underwear to satisfy a kink is one thing; but specifically requesting mine would be another.

It sounds to me by focusing on your friend it is clear you are soft on him and that is only reinforced by the statement of wanting to work on getting closer. It is also clear you are attempting to pursue a straight married man in the hope a mere purchase of intimate clothing will prime him for more, including possibly a clandestine sexual relationship without his wife's knowledge. All this without the sure-fire knowledge of if he'd be open to such exploration or cheating on his marriage.

So with all this aforethought, I would find such a proposal a little creepy and question the true motive.

Reactions: Gj816 and Hatt_101

mattsact

Superior Member
Media
This is ask straight men and only us and the op can answer.
It was really necessary to bring this ridiculous corpse back to life?
I wouldn’t sell but I think I would feel pity if someone ask me that.
But to the buyers how can you touch something from a stranger what if they come from a leper colony? Or perhaps with a new variant of a virus you might heard about?
I'm not really sure you know how this works.

The type of people who buy used underwear are only interested if the wearer is attractive. They often know exactly who is selling and what they look like.

RandyStrotter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm shipping a used pair of mine to a buyer this weekend. :cool:

So I don't have any objections to the idea in general. But all my underwear sales are online requests from strangers.

In person, or requests from someone you actually know is totally different story. Multiple factors would determine if a request like that would be appropriate or weird.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm shipping a used pair of mine to a buyer this weekend. :cool:

So I don't have any objections to the idea in general. But all my underwear sales are online requests from strangers.

In person, or requests from someone you actually know is totally different story. Multiple factors would determine if a request like that would be appropriate or weird.
Agree. How do I go about sus'n out the weird factor. I guess I could say someone ask to buy mine to get a feel for how he reacts?