Gay guy curious to have first sex with woman in a MMF experience

RUDK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm gay (90%) -- I've been thinking about having my first MMF experience. Really curious to have sex with a women -- have been fantasizing about it -- it would be my first tiime. But I think I would prefer to have another guy there ...

Anyone care to share any experiences, especially gay guys who have done this, or str8/bi guys and gals who have ever helped a gay guy have his first male-female sex?

Reactions: BiBiGayGuy

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm your reverse... I slept with my gay best friend... it was intresting, and he makes a great straight fuck too... hehe

Good luck, and don't worry so much about it, if you find the right girl there wont be too much of a problem.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm gay (90%) -- I've been thinking about having my first MMF experience. Really curious to have sex with a women -- have been fantasizing about it -- it would be my first tiime. But I think I would prefer to have another guy there ...

Anyone care to share any experiences, especially gay guys who have done this, or str8/bi guys and gals who have ever helped a gay guy have his first male-female sex?
Dude, you need to come out the closet! You're so straight! :biggrin1:

BiBiGayGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Did you ever have your MMF threesome?