Gay guy who wants to try straight sex

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sort of but I want to do it with another guy who is a Boyfriend/partner/lover and either fuck him while he is doing her, have us both fuck her pussy at the same time if she can do this, have us both eat her and he and I will kiss each other a lot, or have him suck me while I fist her vagina or we both double team her and do bondage/SM/B&D to her.

I've never put my penis inside a woman's vagina, so I'm not sure what that's like. I've just put a tongue and fingers on/in a vagina, and I prefer to masturbate another man/men and I know I prefer giving men oral sex as well and I've never gotten oral sex from a woman or 69'd with a woman either. I have done BDSM to women who are into that since they are submissive and that was fun.

I've had fantasies like this since puberty but have never done any of it. My ex he wanted to do it but that never happened and I was OK with just being with him.

Last edited:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Mostly into guys here but curious to find out what my thick tool could do for a woman and what it feels like to "bottom out." Anyone else identify?

I "dated" mostly women until I was your age and have to say that the "curiosity" you talk about quickly disappeared for me once I became aware of my most intimate need. But then again, unlike most str8 men, my satisfaction was not at all dependent on seeing what I "could do for a woman."

Reactions: 12loner

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mostly into guys here but curious to find out what my thick tool could do for a woman and what it feels like to "bottom out." Anyone else identify?

I was married and thought I was straight well past 30. I have bottomed out on a few women. Not a pleasant feeling, banging your cock down there. Think of how it feels when someone tries to deep-throat you and bends your hard cock by mistake--OUCH.

The closest I have come to that with guys is when I have hit someone's second sphincter at the top of the anal canal. The difference being that with patience and relaxation, you can actually "open" a guy's second hole and go deeper (if you are long enough in comparison to the guy's anal canal).

WOOF!

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do it, by all means! Even if you are a total cockhound (I confess . . . ) pussy feels really really good.

One note: if you're gay, don't try smelling her. Every time I've tried, it totally kills my erection. It's the thing that makes me think I'm hard-wired to like men. Just can't handle the smell of a woman's parts.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Do it, by all means! Even if you are a total cockhound (I confess . . . ) pussy feels really really good.

One note: if you're gay, don't try smelling her. Every time I've tried, it totally kills my erection. It's the thing that makes me think I'm hard-wired to like men. Just can't handle the smell of a woman's parts.

:eek:

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pro-pussy too. I thought *everybody* tried it in high school/college/etc. It's weird to me that among my gay buds, fewer than 20% have tried it, even once. How do you *know* you don't like it?!?!?

I like that it's really wet, it's not trying to cut me off with a sphincter death grip, and that I'm getting 360-degree contact. What I don't like is that it's usually attached to someone who doesn't feel quite the same way about casual sex as I do. ;0)

Dal2AR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have too thought about it a lot...but it would HAVE to be done in the context of a 3 way so I could keep the guy's dick in my face and not experience any feminine smells. Most women's perfume even turns me off...much less natural scents...

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
there is a lot to be said for the enveloping warmth of a vagina.
its a nurturing experience and on a lighter note, we all came from there and some spend the rest of our lives trying to go back there!!

if it is part of your interest, DONT rob yourself of an amazing experience!!

kawboy6969

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bottoming out a girl for the first time hurts like hell, but once you get comfortable with her "depth" you can bottom out softer and just kinda stay there and move your cock around. It feels really good, and depending on the girl, they will love it!

I find it suprising that some gay men really like the feeling of a vagina. If your looking to try vagina for the first time maybe find a really butch looking girl? you know short hair, big shoulders etc.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm opposed to gay guys trying pussy. Here are the reasons:
1.Women tend to like gay guys anyway. How many times have I heard, "All the cute ones are gay"?
2. Pussies (and their owners) are wonderful and if the gay guys find out how good they feel, they may start to like them.
So it follows that if the above happens, there will be more competition for the available pussies and there will be less to go around among str8 (or mostly str8) guys. Which means less for me.

Gay guys... stay str8. Don't become bisexual!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: teninchman

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm opposed to gay guys trying pussy. Here are the reasons:
1.Women tend to like gay guys anyway. How many times have I heard, "All the cute ones are gay"?
2. Pussies (and their owners) are wonderful and if the gay guys find out how good they feel, they may start to like them.
So it follows that if the above happens, there will be more competition for the available pussies and there will be less to go around among str8 (or mostly str8) guys. Which means less for me.

Gay guys... stay str8. Don't become bisexual!!!
Are you serious?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I'd probably try it in the context of an MFM three-way.

That is the best way to "ease" into it. That way you can alternate between clit/cock and pussy/well, you know! Besides, I always thought you have a better chance of bagging a so-called str8 dude as long as he knows his lady is there too and as long as she knows she will be getting all the attention eventually, she will always want foreplay watching 2 dudes kissing and sucking each other. She may even want to see her hubby get plowed! :biggrin1: