Gay Guys and Straight Guys

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Lordpendragon, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Am I unusual?

I am a straight guy and I feel no animosity whatsoever to gay guys. I understand the blah blah blah faggots crap of immature insecure wannabe macho men, but do other straight guys have no problem with our gay brothers like me?

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    i don't especially care if they have a problem, so long as they keep it to themselves.

3. Cannibal Lecter

Frankly I don't see any reason why anybody gives a damn about who fucks who. Really, what's the big deal about homosexuality? Sometimes it creeps me out a little when I get hit on by gay guys (but its not so much me getting hit on as it is usually how the guy goes about it). But its stupid to call someone a "faggot" or "queer" or whatever. Get over it. I think the same people who feel this way still expect Donna Reed to have a roast in the oven waiting for them after work and they have sex only in the missionary position. Fucking robots. :2gunsfiring_v1:

4. ToxicNarcotic18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    naw, most gay dudes are funny as hell, i dont have a problem with them at all, its the lesbians that are mean, i have never once in my life met a nice lesbian and i have met quite a few

5. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Fuck yeah man. I hear that. I feel just that same way when a straight woman hits on me (not so much me getting hit on as itis usually how the girl goes about it)

6. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    The way I see it personalities have no sexuality. People are people. That's it. :biggrin1:

7. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

Couldn't have said it better.

8. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I think this is at once absurd and profoundly true.
    Of course, personalities have sexuality. If personalities don't, what does?
    Even if our personalities are only patterns in behavior, we still have some distinguishable sexual pattern. And hence a sexuality.
    But if you talk about the raw being (and here I think I'm observing, but maybe I'm only editorializing, but I'm pretty sure, not positive, that I'm observing), the space that holds all traits, it can't be both holder and be what it holds. So it, essentially, can have no traits ... only provide the space for traits to manifest.
    And in this (perhaps radical) sense, I think we agree.
    It's radical because it would pertain to every single attribute you could, well, attribute, to anyone. No exceptions.
    Even to say people are people would be too much.

9. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    True. I get annoyed at the patroniosing way many gay men hit on me--but I think that's a male problem rather than a gay problem. Straight women, when at the mercy of their hormones, can be worse.

10. Greekdick69

Greekdick69 New Member

I agree, respect the person for what he or she is...there are all kinds in all categories...some str8 are annoying, some gay are annoying some gay are really cool as some str8 are and so on and forth....

11. GoneA

Gold Member

I have no problem with gay men. However, it's straight men that can be nail-gratingly annoying. When they're not looking, I wanna slip a brain in their drink.

12. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I have no problem and no issue with gay men. I'm not going to characterize all gay men like this, but some of the brightest, hardest working, most thoughtful people I have known just happened to be gay. They also turned out to be the most loyal friends and good neighbors. This has nothing to do with them being gay, of course, but that is my impression.

13. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

It baffles me as to why anyone would factor in sexual preference in choosing freinds. My best friend is gay, and his sexuality has nothing to do with our friendship.

14. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nice to see you straight guys have such good taste in people...:biggrin1:

15. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    :shrug: One of my best friends is a lesbian, and I'm straight. It really depends on the individuals.

16. Cannibal Lecter

You know the whole issue just makes me want to say "GET OVER IT!!!" Guys are going to fuck guys and girls are going to fuck girls and that's just the way it is.

17. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I used to be bi, and even now I still know some pretty cool gay people. And in uni, I got hit on quite a lot by gay guys. At first that made me uncomfortable, but it stopped bothering me after about the third or fourth time. Now, it's hilarious when it happens. So I don't really have a problem with homosexuality.

18. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I went to an all-male college, and I guess I was in my senior year before I found out about a third of my close friends were gay. Didn't change my view of who they were or my feelings toward them. They were respectful enough of me to never hit on me, and I'm just as respectful of their lifestyle.

When I look at all the fuss about gay marriage and preserving the "sanctity of marriage" I almost bust a gut laughing. Sanctity? Excuse me? No such thing, in my opinion. Not when you can drop a spouse and get a new one at a moment's notice.

It will probably be another couple of decades before images of gay marriage protest are listed in the history books next to the "Whites Only" signs above water fountains.

19. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    and that college would be????????????

20. Large 1

Large 1 New Member

Hey, some of my best friends are..... ( gay/straight/undecided/all of the above/non of the above/etc)!:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted