Gay guys curious about pussy...

D_Istaph Dunkinpud

Experimental Member
Media
Are there any gay guys who have wanted (and still want) to experience the sensation of their throbbing cock inside a tight, wet pussy? I, for one, am a member of that group, and I don't consider it "bisexual". There is a lot more to a person's sexuality than just sex itself, n'est-ce pas? I couldn't (and wouldn't want to) be in a relationship with a woman, only a man; but sex with one, I wouldn't refuse...

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im 24 now, and for the first time in my life Ive really wanted to see whats it like to fuck a pussy. I mean, Ive had my experience with pussy before, but never actual penetration. Well aside from that, I want to see whats its like to have a relationship with a woman, to see where in the spectrum of sexuality do I really land in. For now, the only relationship with anything woman is the fake pussy that I just bought. Its only been 10 days since i bought, but its sure as hell getting worn out very quickly. Orgasms from that are quite mind blowing to say the least, and if that is what pussy feels like, its not so bad.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speaking for myself - no. But I'm sure there are many gay men curious about pussy. Just as there are many straight men who are curious about being with another man. You like what you like. Profile percentages are just numbers. There is nothing wrong with being curious and exploring. As long as the people involved are legal age and consenting, there shouldn't be a problem.

apex1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Speaking for myself - no. But I'm sure there are many gay men curious about pussy. Just as there are many straight men who are curious about being with another man. You like what you like. Profile percentages are just numbers. There is nothing wrong with being curious and exploring. As long as the people involved are legal age and consenting, there shouldn't be a problem.

I guess I am in the curious category. as far as being with a man that is.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't had sex with a woman in decades. However if I could convince my partner to have a MFM with someone I would be on cloud nine. But that will never happen. I probably wouldn't even be able convince him into a MMF.

Reactions: Fozzy Bear

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am curious about it, but only on an intellectual level. Like, I'd be interested to know what it feels like, but it wouldn't be fair to the woman, you know? To have me half-heartedly screwing her out of intellectual curiosity?

AmericanBud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In one word-NO! I have nothing against women, grew up with them and get along with them just fine. But the thought of getting near a vagina is repulsive to me.

I really love the idea of having my cock buried inside a pussy, with a guy up my ass while I am sucking on a big thick dick. I think providing another guy was there, I could happily fuck a girl if I had his attention too.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently, I was at a leather fetish/sex party. There was this cute bearded guy working as the bootblack in the front room. At the end of the night, as the party was winding down, he approaches me in one of the back rooms, and says "Would you fuck me with that thing?" I say sure. While I'm lubing up my cock and getting it good and hard, he slips off his pants, and lies down on his back on this buck, but with his legs together and feet still on the floor.

I'm ready, so I lift up his legs, and... That's when I found out that "he" was actually an F to M transexual, and despite the nice beard, all was still original equipment below the waist. I said "Just give me a moment," and then shoved my cock in.

I actually have to say it was quite nice, and regret that the experience came so late in the party when I and my cock were rather tired out. Then I got in deep, and felt my cockhead get tucked up by the cervix, and... OH MY GOD, nobody's ass ever did that to me! These straight people just might be on to something....

bhram

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

QTF