Life would be do much simpler.

Agree or disagree, like to hear your
point of view

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are quite a few disadvantages to being gay. The biggest one to me is it adds a dimension of discomfort in some relationships. The bid advantage is not needing to understand and deal with the communication habits and patterns of those women who play games with being indirect.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you mean do I wish I was straight... Oh dear God no. Not for a second.

I imagine life would have been much less interesting had I been born straight.

Do I wish I looked like some of the straight boys I just saw on the beach today? Yes. But only so I could have sex with more men than I do currently.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I seriously want to know? What's to envy? Reproduction? There are thousands upon thousands kids on this planet who need families. Family is about love, not blood. Marriage? We're moving forward, slowly, but forward. The current statistics for divorce in America goes as followed:

The divorce rate in America for first marriage, vs second or third marriage
50% percent of first marriages, 67% of second and 74% of third marriages end in divorce, according to Jennifer Baker of the Forest Institute of Professional Psychology in Springfield, Missouri.

According to enrichment journal on the divorce rate in America:
The divorce rate in America for first marriage is 41%
The divorce rate in America for second marriage is 60%
The divorce rate in America for third marriage is 73%
<~ Provided by Divorce Rate : Divorce Rate In America

So why envy something that straight couples don't even appreciate. That vow in the eyes of God? Lets go ahead and throw that out the window. Although, you gotta sorta envy the tax breaks, but that's about it. Besides, it's not like gay men have to often hear "Oh, honey- not tonight..." Because gay men know- what one bitch won't do, another one will. We're quick to suck the dick before we start smelling another man's cologne's on our man's boxers.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Envy of the tax breaks for the straight couples? I don't know about the majority's opinions on that, but I do know that a lot of gay guys are loaded these days and could care less on the tax breaks. San Francisco has been making money out of the gay weddings and pride parade.

Last edited:

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i wouldn't want to be exclusively str8 and have to pass up the chance to be intimate with other men. all that dick is just too much fun to do without...

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
<--- has his cake and eats it too.

and there's nothing to envy, people are who they are and so long as you're getting what you want then what's the point?

i know you're trying to contribute a worthwhile topic but this one is loaded...in a bad way.

avdude19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I seriously want to know? What's to envy? Reproduction? There are thousands upon thousands kids on this planet who need families. Family is about love, not blood. Marriage? We're moving forward, slowly, but forward. The current statistics for divorce in America goes as followed:

The divorce rate in America for first marriage, vs second or third marriage
50% percent of first marriages, 67% of second and 74% of third marriages end in divorce, according to Jennifer Baker of the Forest Institute of Professional Psychology in Springfield, Missouri.

According to enrichment journal on the divorce rate in America:
The divorce rate in America for first marriage is 41%
The divorce rate in America for second marriage is 60%
The divorce rate in America for third marriage is 73%
<~ Provided by Divorce Rate : Divorce Rate In America

So why envy something that straight couples don't even appreciate. That vow in the eyes of God? Lets go ahead and throw that out the window. Although, you gotta sorta envy the tax breaks, but that's about it. Besides, it's not like gay men have to often hear "Oh, honey- not tonight..." Because gay men know- what one bitch won't do, another one will. We're quick to suck the dick before we start smelling another man's cologne's on our man's boxers.

Haha i don't think he ment that marraige was to envy about str8 couples. So a large percentage don't respect the holy matrimony of marraige, so what? That's their thing and their only proving that the marraige system isn't working. Btw thnks for pointing out that us men are only driven by a crazy sex drive like freud said. Lol totally makes us look better as a gender.

To tell you the truth str8 people do get it easier. Haha they don't have to deal with the whole self cautiousness of being out or the shunning a gay guy might get when he outs himself to his parrents or at school. Haha I remember when my fried outted himself in hs, man he wouldn't shut up about being teased. Anyways that the only real thing I envy about them.

Haha if anything though str8s and gays should envy us bisexuals. Lol we get all the actions from girls, guys, and even both at the same time. Haha sexuality doesn't even matter for us either lol, we can get a str8 guy to tag team bang a str8/bi chick. Haha we rock. Lol we live the gay dream of sex with a str8 dude =D.