Gay guys, do you like small dicks?

hikaruson

Experimental Member
Media
Is that true gay guys with big dick just don't like to have sex with people who have average or smaller dick?

Do you guys only fancy your one night stand are always well endowed? And laugh on them if it's below your expectation?

Reactions: hungbull90

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It depends upon the man. My current male squeeze has a less than average-sized cock, but he's sexy has Hell. There's something about him that actually turns me on and it's not the size of his dick. However, I can say that in the plus column of things I like about his smaller penis is: it comfortably fits completely in my mouth so giving him a blowjob doesn't require I dislocate my jaw; he's uncut and easy to arouse; he understands that I don't expect him to stretch open his "back door" and suffer any pain, although I've met guys who thoroughly enjoyed taking as much of me inside them as they could; he knows how to get me off without having to be a gymnast; I like the feel of his semi-hard cock lined up between the cheeks of my ass when we spoon at night.

Sex with men who have large endowments has been a mixed bag of enjoyment and disappointment. It's nice to have company in bed with whom I can commiserate about the problems of shooting pain when someone bends your erection the wrong way or why you're not interested in being "bottomed." There are other ways of getting off besides just anal or vaginal sex -- fortunately. Sometimes the idea of a substantially or equally hung guy can be a turn on, but only if there is that sexual connection between us.

For me, sex with a guy who has a smaller dick presents a lot less potential problems. But that's me. We're all wired differently.

Good luck with that.

kalyst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, as everything in life, that depends...
As a personal taste, (doesnt matter if im top or bottom) i like big dick guys, or at least not smaller than 6inches long and 5 girth...
I fucked very small dick bottoms and is kinda strange trying to give pleasure to someone who u feel like is lacking a part of his body. I mean, they had a great ass, but somehow i felt like fucking a lady with no pussy. Get the idea?

Reactions: Rusguy_96

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had some intense orgasms being fucked by a guy with an average to smaller dick - something about the size hit the right spot - whereas joe schmo with a huge schlong can be painful to take. So though I love looking at big ones and handling them and even sucking them, my backdoor (when accepting) likes the smaller guys.

hngthkbadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I must say that I am a sucker for any size cock....I mean I love cock so the size doesnt matter, however I do enjoy a HUGE cock poundin my ass and makin me scream with delight.

Reactions: nhguy78

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think deep down all guys gay or straight like big cocks
Either having them or if they are gay having and playing with them
However attraction to a man is far far more than just about the size of his cock
A horrid person with a big cock aint attractive
A handsome sexy guy whatever his cock size is appealing
We all gotta be comfortable with what we are born with
There's normally someone bigger and smaller than most of us

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure where all these guys that prefer smaller men are at. I am average hung, and in chatrooms etc, the first question is how big my cock is. Being always honest I tell em, and they immediately say they aint interested, without even knowing what I look like.

At sex clubs, I usually wear a jock, and a guy will come up and grope me and walk away, I assume becuase he doesnt feel a monster in my jock, while there are ugly, out of shape guys there with BIG cocks being hit on left and right.

So, to answer the question, do gays like BIG, I would have to say YES !!!!

gordonuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never have one night stands. but I like guys with big cocks. I find small ones hurt more. The larger they are the less they hurt and easier to fit.
Guys seem intimidated by my cock (I dont know why!), so bigger is better