Gay guys, do you like small dicks?

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It depends on a lot of things, really. There's a convergence of factors that all have an impact on what I prefer. The things I consider when determining what I "prefer"--a guy's gotta bring something other than just a big dick to the party.

General looks, kink compatibility, cock aesthetics/endowment. Most important to me is kink compatibility. A guy can be average looking, have an average cock, but if we share a mental connection, that will carry things far. I'm definitely more wild than mild, so vanilla guys won't hold my attention, no matter what they're packing. In regards to endowment/cock aesthetics there's several things I really like that aren't so much about "endowment". I prefer girth to length, love a big mushroom head, love heavy pre-cummers/cummers, love veiny cocks. That said, I've been presented with some absolutely gorgeous big dicks that I loved playing with--their faces weren't a factor cuz I was too busy looking at their cock, and even if they're quiet and a lazy lay, if they can keep it hard while I ride them, I can enjoy their size. As long as a guy can hit my prostate, they can give me pleasure.

That said, my first hands-free orgasm where I came with zero cock stimulation came from a guy packing 11", and knew how to use it. But I think that was more because we were very sexually compatible.

If I was making a wish list, I'd take a guy with average endowment but was very Dominant, kinky, and vocal over a quiet, hung guy.
Dead on my friend

sommer81

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had some intense orgasms being fucked by a guy with an average to smaller dick - something about the size hit the right spot - whereas joe schmo with a huge schlong can be painful to take. So though I love looking at big ones and handling them and even sucking them, my backdoor (when accepting) likes the smaller guys.

suck mine anyday ;)

D

deleted1074483

Is that true gay guys with big dick just don't like to have sex with people who have average or smaller dick?

Do you guys only fancy your one night stand are always well endowed? And laugh on them if it's below your expectation?

I love to be able to play with a guys dick when I meet up to have sex; I prefer them to be a handful rather than super large or super small - with guys who have really small dicks they are much less confident and seem to be more 'girly' as a result?

But I'm 100% top so its me does the fucking so usually its me being judged on size!

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love to be able to play with a guys dick when I meet up to have sex; I prefer them to be a handful rather than super large or super small - with guys who have really small dicks they are much less confident and seem to be more 'girly' as a result?

But I'm 100% top so its me does the fucking so usually its me being judged on size!
100% straight? I think something is wrong here

Reactions: deleted1048037

sry59simon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Judging by the reaction my dick get, I would think don't no gay guys like small dicks. I mean you can't really do anything with them and dont nobody really take'em seriously

Sexiness comes from the big muscle in your head not the one between your legs. a smaller guy can be as hot as a bigger guy. Remember not the size of the ship...

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is that true gay guys with big dick just don't like to have sex with people who have average or smaller dick?

Do you guys only fancy your one night stand are always well endowed? And laugh on them if it's below your expectation?

As a bottom I don't fuck with dicks that are smaller than mine. 6.5"

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
[photo="medium"]897729[/photo] My dick on the right compared to a friends
All else being equal, the compact cock appeals to me more. So...yes, I guess I do like small dicks.

I've always been very cock-aware, but a smaller cock seems to pack just as much sexiness into a tighter space. Denser. More eros per ounce, so to speak.

Reactions: lttle1

the perfect size for me is 6" and about 4-5" in girth, I think personally that's the best size for me to hit my throat, and a perfect size to feel full in my mouth with dick, but guys smaller I love them to fuck my mouth and I'm able to take that with no issues at all, so its a major turn on having a guy fuck my mouth like crazy to get himself off.
also for me I don't handle thickness.. its just not possible so I much prefer thinner cocks hung or not. ive yet to find a guy 8"+ that's thin enough to get my teeth around.
I find getting 7.5"+ I don't really get to use all of his dick, close but the bigger it gets the less I use. I love dick, and I want the whole lot!.
most guys I meet for a blow and go are around 6-7" and about 5" girth, but one guy is 8" and 6" girth however his hardness is rather soft, so I'm able to fit him in, and what works is we both find it hot that its a complete struggle to take his cock.

with all that said, my personal preference is 5-6" and 4-5" girth. its just what I like.
still want that long thin guy though for some much needed throating!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
beautifully said, a cock has to be the right size for the sucker to get enjoyment from sucking - to big and it might just as well be up your butt - tight and moist as well. I've tried sucking the enormous cocks, and done so to fruition and the guys have enjoyed face fucking but apart from the spunk at the end it was all work and no play

beautifully said, a cock has to be the right size for the sucker to get enjoyment from sucking - to big and it might just as well be up your butt - tight and moist as well. I've tried sucking the enormous cocks, and done so to fruition and the guys have enjoyed face fucking but apart from the spunk at the end it was all work and no play

agreed!
big cocks are hard work and its downright depressing when I don't get rewarded very well at the end. needless to say I still get to swallow ahaha

aries303

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My hole is pretty tight, so small is ok. Just as long as he is able to and knows how to work my p-spot when he's fucking me.

TonysC84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just joined but wanted to comment, as a “gay guy” give me average any day! My first boyfriend was 9.8” and it killed when we first started having sex. Took about 1-2 months to get use to it. Nope, average all the way. Plus feels amazing! My uncle always said “what you cannot get in your mouth is a waste.”