Gay guys, do you like small dicks?

arbitrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fascination with a large cock goes a long way with gays I guess...

Have had some great fucks with guys of average to smallish size..
However...
I've had guys with large cocks that just don't have the talent to use it and I've had small rock hard cocks that felt like a blind man poking his walking stick around....nothing but discomfort...:eek:

Big or small, sometimes it just doesn't matter...

Impressed

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, as everything in life, that depends...
As a personal taste, (doesnt matter if im top or bottom) i like big dick guys, or at least not smaller than 6inches long and 5 girth...
I fucked very small dick bottoms and is kinda strange trying to give pleasure to someone who u feel like is lacking a part of his body. I mean, they had a great ass, but somehow i felt like fucking a lady with no pussy. Get the idea?

Equating an average to small penis to a female with no vagina is ridiculous.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its as I said earlier
guys whether they are straight or gay are interested in large cocks

Either having one or if they are gay
Having and playing with ones

Even this group is called the large Penis support group

Would the list of members be so large
Excuse the pun/ double meaning
If it was called the
Small Penis support group??
I wonder

However I think that when it comes to relationships lots and lots of other things such as looks kindness personality respect trust care love etc come into play

2hung4some

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a total top, so cock size isn't important - a reasonable body and enjoyable company are much more important. There is some attraction to size - but sexiness and ability far out weigh that

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with small-average guys.

A smaller dick hits my prostate better when I'm being fucked, and I love being able to wrap my tongue and mouth around the entire shaft.

Given a choice, I prefer larger guys, but there's definitely a lot of fun to be had with a smaller dick, that's definitely for sure.

Reactions: nhguy78

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All other things being equal, yes, I do have a preference for larger rather than smaller.

But all other things are RARELY equal, and cock size is actually pretty far down on my list of criteria for what makes a man sexy and desireable.

Otherwise, that's what dildoes are for, right? If nothing matters but the cock?

kalyst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Equating an average to small penis to a female with no vagina is ridiculous.

Dude I meant micropenis guys, with very very very small dicks, i got fucked and got fucked by guys with 5 or 6 inches long dick and had a great time.
Sex is not only choking to death (though i can deepthroat with no problem jajajajaj).
As im a very oral person, big dick are nice bcz i can do lots of stuff, but im also into nice hard rock bubble butts (doesnt matter if hairy or hairless), i love rimming. And i also like very much feeling the other persons skin, and exploring their whole body.
So though big and huge dicks are a great turn on, so are bubble butts...
I meant that micropenis is a problem, bcz u dont know what to do and i feel like im gonna hurt them by grabbing their dick and playing with them.
Crystal clear now?

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Different guys have diffent attractions. one can't generalize that all gay guys like big cocks. I personally prefer a man of some size. I like the feeling of my ass being full of cock. My partner on the other hand is attracted to men like myself. Modest endowment, muscular body. He's bisexual, looking to plant his big dick into a hot hole.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My gut response is no I don't like them. However, the truth is that it depends. I prefer sucking a huge schlong, but getting fucked is another matter. Last year, I had a HOT small hung buddy fuck me. I came twice. So yeah, the whole package, so to speak, is a consideration.

Impressed

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude I meant micropenis guys, with very very very small dicks, i got fucked and got fucked by guys with 5 or 6 inches long dick and had a great time.
Sex is not only choking to death (though i can deepthroat with no problem jajajajaj).
As im a very oral person, big dick are nice bcz i can do lots of stuff, but im also into nice hard rock bubble butts (doesnt matter if hairy or hairless), i love rimming. And i also like very much feeling the other persons skin, and exploring their whole body.
So though big and huge dicks are a great turn on, so are bubble butts...
I meant that micropenis is a problem, bcz u dont know what to do and i feel like im gonna hurt them by grabbing their dick and playing with them.
Crystal clear now?

The thread certainly didn't imply a micro-penis. Anyway. It still sounds like you have some issues based on what you wrote, "bcz u don't know what to do and i fell like im gonna hurt them by grabbing their dick and playing with them". Someone having a smaller penis wouldn't make it easier to "hurt". I'm "crystal clear now" - thanks.

9inchRob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a huge size queen and love big dicks, but truly, they has to be attached to someone whose style and inner glow gets to your heart and head.

Sexiness and unsexiness come in many sometimes inexplicable ways.....

When taking a big dick, I do some preliminary stretches before I let him in.

With smaller guys, just let him rip me apart and the feeling is just as good.....

But sucking a short cock can't compare with the joy of getting the longer man around the corner of the back of my throat....as long as he isn't too thick AND hard....

But if he isn't sexy, forget it!!!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even though I'm on this website, a big dick isn't all it takes for me. Gotta have something hot behind it. Have had some of the most memorable sex with very average sized guys.

But as that famous size queen said: "I don't really care if the guys dick is big...but I can be impressed."