Gay guys, do you like small dicks?

flipje

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had some of the worst sex with guys with bigger meat than me and some of the best times with guys with smaller than average or average. For me it depends on the guy - not the cock! Passion is more than a big cock right?
I have a bit of a cum fetish, and I've also found some small ones can be more juicy! ;)
I say just enjoyself whatever your size.

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As has been stated earlier, it all depends. I really do like smaller guys. There have been times when I like to take a guy's entire cock and balls in my mouth while I'm screwing him, cause he's usually limp at that point anyway. I've enjoyed some nice loads.

Then, if I'm getting screwed, I won't lie...bigger is usually better for me.
DP

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A large cock is a visual and tactile turn-on, sure. But sometimes the owner develops an arrogance and a lazyness thinking they've got all it takes. That's a BIG turn-off to me.

Amen to that! I've walked out on a guy or two who expected me to worship his big schlong and do all the work. The best sex I ever had was with a smaller-side-of-average guy. He was amazing.
When it comes to oral, kudos to the guys who can deep throat all night, but it ain't me, so average works best.
When it comes to anal there's no such thing as too big, LOL. Having said that, I'd much rather have an average one that can go for a long time as opposed to a big one that's done in 5 minutes.
Like so many others have said here, it's the overall guy, not what he's packin'.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The size tends to mean less to me than the whole package, as some others are saying. If I had to have a preference, it's for smaller cocks, but if I like someone, it doesn't matter. Just like if I have to have a preference, it would be for a hairy chest, but a smooth one is great too if I like the guy. Overall turn on, just based on looks, for me would be a hairy guy with a small cock.

I second that emotion!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
It is more complex to me than just dick length. for instance, I find guys with very large dicks visually stimulating just looking at their bulge. But then I find them less stimulating in the nude. Those real big guys look so sexy in their speedos. But in the nude they just aren't as appealing as guys with a smaller dick.

For me it is the smile and eyes first, then the ass. A great looking ass turns me on faster than anything else.

Those broad shoulders and perfectly trimmed waist line is also a great turn on for me.

I find the thighs also a turn on.

On a French site that had small, average and then big dick pictures, I found that of the ones they had posted, the small dick guys were the most stimulating, even in the nude. The guys they selecting for the above average dicks just weren't appealing. Sometimes the dick jsut looked TOO big for their body.

To me, the male human body is the greatest art form. It is the whole picture. pics of the Greek gods. They are a turn on for me.

( I know I am falling for guys that are centuries old and are dead and somewhere in the ground but what the heck they still are eexy.)

Reactions: LilJock

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll be honest.

I don't like small cocks. small for me would be less than 6 inches long and thin.

I love men but I love cock more. A nice big, thick dick does me just fine. 8" is plenty.

my personal opinion....

i am 110% bottom, and small dicks hurt, whereas a large dick doesnt.......doesnt make sense, but its true......a longer thicker dick (to me) hits all the right places, where a small dick feels like im being jabbed to death......

Reactions: napwayne

bigbb

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is that true gay guys with big dick just don't like to have sex with people who have average or smaller dick?

Do you guys only fancy your one night stand are always well endowed? And laugh on them if it's below your expectation?
Hi,
I know your question dates back to a long time ago but I wish to answer...
Being over-average (7.5in) I only like smaller uncut dicks (up to 5in), I think they're absolutely beautiful and I love to suck them!

buttboy

Just Browsing
Media
A top guy with a small dick is just a waste of time.. (sorry to those in that category).. By that I mean anything less than 5".

The cock on any bottom boy turns me on, including small cocks which for some reason I find very appealing.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is that true gay guys with big dick just don't like to have sex with people who have average or smaller dick?

Do you guys only fancy your one night stand are always well endowed? And laugh on them if it's below your expectation?

I don't care about his penis size, if I like a person.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if I only had sex with guys who are as big as me or bigger i'd probably still be a virgin!! haha

I get a lot of smaller guys warning me that they are small - almost assuming I wouldn't want them..
But guys with small dicks can be really hot - and yes, they do suck and worship a big cock better than a hung guy ever will.. so I love them!!

Reactions: Kragger

engorged

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

let me think about it..no

let me think about it..yes

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if I only had sex with guys who are as big as me or bigger i'd probably still be a virgin!! haha

I get a lot of smaller guys warning me that they are small - almost assuming I wouldn't want them..
But guys with small dicks can be really hot - and yes, they do suck and worship a big cock better than a hung guy ever will.. so I love them!!

I usually don't care if a guy has a big dick or not.

But in YOUR case, hungitaliano, I'll make an exception. :tongue: