Gay guys, do you like small dicks?

w2btm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my personal opinion....

i am 110% bottom, and small dicks hurt, whereas a large dick doesnt.......doesnt make sense, but its true......a longer thicker dick (to me) hits all the right places, where a small dick feels like im being jabbed to death......

I suspect tops don't care as much about dick size, as it is their dick that will get more use... versatile guys have it all.

As a bottom though, I agree big dicks buried in my bum are the best.

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If the guys hot and I luv his personality then dick size dont matter cuz those r the only thing I look for in a guy sexyness and personality

mke75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now this is just my opionion, If I am going to get fucked. I want to feel it. ROUGH, BAM, SLAM. The bigger the better, where I can feel it good. Where I am begging you to stop (but don't). Correct me if I am wrong but, this can be accomplished with a big cock.

:)

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you like the guy the guy what does it matter what he is packing, Your being totally selfish and looking only for self-gratification, if that is what you think. You obviously have a very low opinion of gay guys. your either closested or have no respect, consideration for others

bigbb

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stick to small dicks -so to speak, lol. But the diversity of tastes and opinions here is fantastic, just goes to show there's still plenty to explore ;-) Halleluiah !!!

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's odd being a small-dicked guy who's just not into other small dicks. Where do I get off expecting more than I can offer? But that's the way it is.

i"ve said it before, and I'll say it again. Dicks are like chocolate. While I prefer to eat a lot of chocolate, I also nice to eat a little chocolate.

Anyway, there is no "hyposrisy" issue in liking 'em bigger when you are smaller. You are what you are, and you like what you like. Just like everyone else. I've got a few extra pounds, yet I generally like fit guys.

Reactions: Kragger

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My experience the average and hung guys tend to want their size or better. There are exceptions of course, but very familiar to those who don't mind letting u know u don't measure up.

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A big cock in my hand is a thrill. Being about average with a big head, I find works wonderfully for anal with others in my experience who love the drama of it going in and the fact that they aren't in radical pain during or after, although as with everything it depends on my bottom's build. Sometimes with a nice big butt I'd think they'd love a little more length. My limited experience as a bottom seems to favor larger than myself for my own enjoyment. But truly it is mostly about who that cock is attached to regardless of the size.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First guy I was with, I couldn't even move my hand during a handjob without fully covering his dick. That was hugely disappointing. So much so I haven't forgotten it so many years later. Small guys are a big NO for me. I prefer 7 inches or more (6 if they are thicker than me would be awesome, I suppose).

bkswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had some intense orgasms being fucked by a guy with an average to smaller dick - something about the size hit the right spot - whereas joe schmo with a huge schlong can be painful to take. So though I love looking at big ones and handling them and even sucking them, my backdoor (when accepting) likes the smaller guys.

I'm bi, and have only had a couple experiences with men, but this I find very true. The last guy I was with was was incredibly thick and tried topping me, but it just wasn't going to happen...but I couldn't get enough of going down on him. The extreme girth he had just made me want to hold it and make him hard again.

The first guy I was with had a relatively average head, but just kept getting thicker, and I could only take so much.

Being a bit inexperienced, I would really like to try bottoming with a smaller man, as I know how much I enjoy the self stimulation, and wound love to actually be able to accommodate another man to completion (safe, of course). Until then, if I am with another hung man, I will be very happy just playing with it and sucking him off.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
After reading nearly 90% of the comments, it comes down to preference and opinions..With me it goes back to my first sexual encounter with a guy.I am hung fairly well and he was larger then me and his cock was very pleasing to the eye.. I prefer well hung but will not back out if the guy is on the smaller size.. If we are just talking size preference which was the OPs' original question..He did not metion personality, build,etc...just dick.I know all the other stuff is important ...I just imagine looking at 2 pictures one guy in each who are equally attractive to me, one has a large penis, one has a small penis. I would choose the larger one, One last thing. I also have to like what their penises look like, cut or un-cut.