gay guys fuck straight guys??

Punjabispunk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In the Muslim community because man are never left alone with girls the only sex life you can have is with another guy. All of my brothers, cousins, uncles and friends have fucked other men. Many gay English guys know that frustrated young Asian guys are only too willing to have sex with them. Even older guys in loveless arranged marriages with some ugly woman turn to other men for sexual relief as sex with another woman would be impossible.

Amaanuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the Muslim community because man are never left alone with girls the only sex life you can have is with another guy. All of my brothers, cousins, uncles and friends have fucked other men. Many gay English guys know that frustrated young Asian guys are only too willing to have sex with them. Even older guys in loveless arranged marriages with some ugly woman turn to other men for sexual relief as sex with another woman would be impossible.

This is so true, the blokes have already had the action before hand and been fucking the same sex...be it in their teens discovering each other...having nother to else to do ...!

Or in a marriage - wre they are not attrated to their partner, and participate in meeting up with guys outside and fulfil their needs..probably making them bi and not total str8.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm straight and had a lot of gay guys come on to me. I'm not attracted to men, but there are a handful that are good looking I guess.

I've thought about getting a blowjob from a dude in the past, but I probably couldn't go through with it, or even get hard I'm sure.

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, you know the deal. Hehehe.
Yeah I once had regular visits from this married guy. He first wanted only a blow then he said he wanted to go anal (but never happened). Soon he wanted to bring another guy (which did happen). Too bad I moved out of the area soon I am sure I could have gotten him to flip given time ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: artimis1213

D_Bela Boxwidener

Experimental Member
Media
I've found after careful research and study that finding a straight guy who either wants to get fucked or enjoys getting fucked is relatively easy. You need to hang out with guys who are highly sexed. Guys with high sex drives (both straight and gay) are always curious about experiencing new sexual experiences. Getting fucked by a real cock is something only a guy can give him (and somehow, even condon sheathed cock always feels better than a dildo.) There may be a minimum of affection, but there's always very enjoyable and fulfilling sex. They'll go back to their wives and girl friends with smiles on their faces. Are they straight? I think so, even getting fucked once a week does not make a guy gay if he's married or has a woman friend and they have a healthy sexual relationship and maybe have made a couple of kids. It just makes him horny for a little action on his ass and the opportunity to lay back and be the follower rather than the leader. A pleasant change.

Very interesting observation.