Gay guys getting with a girl

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigmark, Jun 1, 2008.

1. bigmark

bigmark New Member

Just wanted to hear stories about people who would classify themselves as gay, but have had sex with a woman, just once or something. I'm gay, but have always just been a bit curious. What's it like, from a gay man's point of veiw?

2. D_minimum balance

D_minimum balance New Member

That's so gross...go fuck a girl if u want to know what its like.

3. butters94

butters94 Member

It would then make you bi-sexual if you did

4. guyface

guyface New Member

I don't think it would make you bi if you did it just once to try.
    Just like I don't think a guy would be gay if he regularly had sex with women but had sex with one man for some reason. Maybe a little bi (if that exists).

I don't know. I don't make the rules, or even know what they are.
    I'm sure there's always wiggle room for experimenting though, like the years "straight" women spend messing around in college with their own gender. If they can get away with it, I think you should be able to as well and call yourself what you like.

Go for it. Try that tasty pink meat.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Gross? Why?

I think it's a perfectly resoanable question - he wants to hear from gay guys who've done it, get their impressions, whether they liked it or if it was too weird. What's wrong with that?

And it wouldn't make him bi-sexual because he doesn't know if he'd like it yet, it would make him bi-curious - which is awfully common in straight guys and girls, I don't see why it wouldn't be the same in gay people.

6. strike4

strike4 New Member

Albums:
    I often self-identify as "gay" for simplicity's sake, but am quite attracted to women sometimes. (Check the percentages.)

I have a had a lot of great experiences with girls, especially with bi-curious lesbians.

I have found that the biggest difference is in the power dynamic. My sex with women tends to be softer and sweeter, and with guys it gets more rough and primal. Across the board I am only attracted to confident and intelligent people.

I have yet to meet a woman who is a strong, calm, confident personality in day-to-day life but in bed is hungry to just be mercilessly pummeled by dick. I am sure that they are out there, but I haven't met them, or they haven't communicated their desires to me. So far, I have only experienced that dynamic with men.

Of course, I have had quiet, sweet intimacy with men as well, and I thoroughly enjoy it.

I say - surround yourself with the interesting and accepting people, then follow what comes naturally. Have fun.

7. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    And what would be wrong with that?

I know one story that was in Playboy, when composer Walter Carlos became Wendy--"he" told a friend what was going on about the upcoming sex change and discovered he'd never had sex. They did it, but it didn't change his mind about the operation.

8. houtx48

Gold Member

lot of seven-ups here...........never had it never will........lolllllllllll

9. bek2335

bek2335 New Member

strike4, you have a lot of wisdom for someone your age. The world would be a better place with more people in it who think like you.

10. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Only if you enjoyed it and wanted to continue doing it.

bigmark, no one can really "tell you what it's like." You will either have to decide to try it, or not.

In my younger years, it just seemed that being straight would make life easier, so that's what I tried to do. I had 3 long-term relationships with women, and dated several more. The sex was neither great nor horrible, it just was not as completely sexually satisfying as sex with a man.

I have a lot of women as friends, whom I love dearly, but there's just no sexual attraction there.

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

12. strike4

strike4 New Member

Albums:
    Aw - thanks, Bek. You are too kind.

:)

13. lpsgjwalker

lpsgjwalker Member

I have to say, I tried it just once in college. This girl was a Miss America contestant, so no slouch in the looks or body department, but nothing happened. Everything was too soft and squishy and too small. I got a semi for about 30 seconds and then it went away. So we made out for about an hour and remained good friends through our college years. Doesn't hurt to try as long as the girl is in the know - not fair to try to fool her, though.

14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

That is very important and good idea mentioning it. Don't try and fool the girl, let her know you are gay and wanting to try something different. I was able to bring in more male on male activities to my friend and I. He declined and just wanted normal straight sex, but the option was available to him, to make him more comfortable.

15. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Yes, sometimes i have wondered back, i have a partner now so that has stopped, always though the lady knew what i was about and some was very cool about it and not in a converting way either.

Some Ladies still manage to turn my head, and there is a certain something ...........about sex with a woman that i really miss, being gay.
    and i ain't saying no more hehe

16. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think it's gross, and it's wrong to say it is just cuz you wouldn't do it.

Now, I've never done it, and I don't plan on doing it. But I'm not gonna bitch a guy out just for making the suggestion.

17. Dorian_Gray

Gold Member

Albums:
    Like another poster said, it's all in the power dynamics. That aspect of sex is so ingrained in people's minds that it's rare that you find anyone (of either sex) that gives you that feeling of being different, you know.. that special attractive-ness that you're looking for. I can only say that everyone has their own tastes, and there's always a first time for everything.

18. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I came out while still a teenager, and virgin.

In my early 20s i had two encounters with women, mostly from curiosity. If I met a woman who met my criteria I'd probably do it again...no...I'm certain I'd do it again.

19. Viking_UK

Gold Member

About the only real difference is the extra toys you get to play with. You can do things with a woman that you can't do with a man and vice versa. Both are fun. The important thing is how you feel about the person.

I lost my virginity to a woman and had a two-year relationship with another. I've been with the current Mr Viking for just over 13 years now, but if we ever split up, I wouldn't rule out another relationship with a woman. It's unlikely, but if I meet the right woman, who knows? I'd have to rethink my percentages then though!

20. 220483

Gold Member

ALTHOUGH I consider myself gay, I do still sleep with women, and LOVE doing oral sex to them... having sex with man doesn't make you GAY, neither does having with women, STRAIGHT!
    it just makes you want to have MORE PLEASURE! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted