Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I use one about once a week, when the wife is out. She knows I love assplay and she used a vibrator on me, but the dildo is just Aety-time ;-) I bought it back in my college years and still love it. It's only about 15 centimeters, but it makes me cum like a fountain each and every time.

Reactions: Heat and Mister2101

TerriK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
NOTE: ANY GUY CAN ANSWER THIS THREAD!! I DIDN"T MEAN TO ONLY LIMIT IT TO GAY GUYS, Any guy who uses a dildo can answer!!

Guys, was just curious how often you guys use a dildo?

Either like by yourself, or with a partner please specify.

How big is your dildo? Any Tips?

I want to get a smaller one so I won't fear using it too often.

But I'm afraid to use it too often, because I don't want to loosen myself up too much to the point where I won't be able to enjoy anal with a "real" size dick. I mean I can use it all the way without pain as long as I use ALOT of lube, and usually use it in the shower/bath to make sure everything stays clean.

If you have any favorite dildos that are available online, would be great if you could provide links to where they can be bought.

I currently have this one:
adammale.com

Celestial Jelly Dong Details

It must be a gift from the Angels! What a heavenly piece of carnal pleasuring is yours in this realistically sculpted clear jelly dong. Providing just the right balance of rigidity and softness, it stands 8 inches tall (7 inches of insertion) and has a 1 3/4 inch width. Words can’t really describe our admiration for this beauty – the picture speaks for itself!
Best feeling by myself whike jacking ! I love using dildos, small plastic lube containers. etc. The biggest I have used is 10 in long by 6.5 in diameter. Absolutely love fucking myself with many objects. Worked myself up to that size. Still want to go bigger diameter.

TerriK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Best feeling by myself whike jacking ! I love using dildos, small plastic lube containers. etc. The biggest I have used is 10 in long by 6.5 in diameter. Absolutely love fucking myself with many objects. Worked myself up to that size. Still want to go bigger diameter.
Had to add.... my goal is to completely bury a full 1 litre water bottle in my ass! seven inches long eight inch circumference, two and half inch diameter. Not there yet! Better if filled with hot water.

TerriK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I meant to write 2 inch diameter 6.5 circumference..

DACinit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I found this thread wile searching for women's reactions to men using dildos so here is my experience.

I have used dildos for years, since I was a teen. I have always wanted things in my ass because it always felt very good to be. Naughty, dirty, kinky, all that. I've always masturbated a lot, too. As the year went by the dildos got bigger and bigger. My first serious girlfriend loved to watch me masturbate and simulate getting fucked with them so much that she would come almost instantly as she rubbed her pussy as she told be to "take that big cock in your ass for me" It was hot. I was always happy that this made her want to be fucked very hard and I was happy to do it while she screamed out many perverse things.

I have a few dildos now and they are all on the larger side. The biggest one is more than 3" diameter actually, most of them are. as I've aged this kink has not subsided. I enjoy it so much that I tend to use them every day and I love it My wife knows about it and fully accepts it although she has no interest in watching, sadly. She will let me use a large buttplug while in bed and she seems turned on by it, although she would never say. I would love for her to watch me fuck myself with the giant rubber cocks while she tells me to "take that cock" Alas, some things we never get over......

I tend to edge rather than come so that I'm not spent for my wife

I enjoy having a loose ass but also have well controlled muscles in the area because I sort of train them to accept bigger things and do not harm myself. having a loose ass is a turn on for me and since I don't intend on letting a man fuck me I don't worry about it. In theory, I love cock. I love the thought big, hard cocks and getting them in the ass and mouth BUT, it's all in fantasy and I can't imagine a real life situation where I would be happy to have this happen. I just love the feeling and the fantasy. If my wife would get into it I would be so happy.

I guess this post goes beyond the OP's question but I thought I'd just tell you the whole story. The original post is so old anyway

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Used to use them maybe 6-8 times a week , but not anywhere near that much now . Had a huge " horse " style dildo for a while , 18" + , and very thick . Loved riding it ,and could take most of it , but someone stole it . I mean , who the fuck would steal a dildo ? Asshole ! ! These days , i'm thinking about how well i can retain bodily waste as i age , so i am a little more restrained re dildo size .

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do use anal toys on my self as its the only way to stimulate anal play (still have never been with a guy).
Was using the toys way more in my younger days but id say now perhaps once every 2nd week approx? I have them hidden really well and takes forever to unpack them plus combine that with being tired, sometimes i just can't be bothered to unpack them for a short play :/

Ive got 2 dildos one @ 6 inch and the other @ 7.5 inch. Also got a 3 set butt plug S M L sizes.
The best positions i have found to be in for my self is either riding them (dildo on chair and squatting up and down on it) or the other best way i find is laying flat on my bed facing down sort of sideways and fucking my hole from behind.
Back when i was younger i was extremely tight and couldn't even take the 6 inch one at all so i had to start slowly off with the smaller butt plugs. These days i can take both sizes easily thankfully but i have found now the only way to get a real pleasurable feel out of the experience is only when i thrust the dildo in really hard with a slow pull out etc.
Also don't really need lube anymore id say either. Just some saliva/spit on it and within a few mins I'm able to go with it :)

Reactions: satopper

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never.

Early in my coming out experiences, somebody brutally shoved a huge dildo into my virgin ass without consent. It was at that moment that I became a total top, with no desire whatsoever for any further anal penetration. I've never had any desire to use a dildo on anyone else, either. I much prefer to use my big, fat DaddyDick.

Reactions: Heat and CraigS41

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never.

Early in my coming out experiences, somebody brutally shoved a huge dildo into my virgin ass without consent. It was at that moment that I became a total top, with no desire whatsoever for any further anal penetration. I've never had any desire to use a dildo on anyone else, either. I much prefer to use my big, fat DaddyDick.

Fortunately, you are also VERY WELL equipped to top

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not often enough? Maybe once a month when I want to feel something inside me when I masturbate. My gf will use it on me if I want. Got one that is 9" x 6". That one feels great inside. I think I have maybe 6 total? My favorite is one that is the one that's 12". It goes in deep.

Reactions: Mister2101

Before my (now ex) gf i had a big collection of xxl dildos. I really liked the bam dildo but i had a few that were much bigger. Now im single again i started to buy some again.

I have a footlocker full of sex toys, many of which are vibrators and dildos that I enjoy putting up my butt. The largest one is about 3-inches in diameter, though I can't take all of that yet.

Reactions: satopper

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am mostly straight and I use a dildo almost daily... at least 5 times a week, and on some days I use them multiple times!

My dildos cannot be purchased. They are home made. I have experimented with different sizes and shapes and have honed in on some "special" designs that really work for me! They work so well, I am thinking about taking them to market! I see nothing else out there like them.

For me, I like big girth! My toys are very rigid with no flex or give so I can really work them against my prostate! They are 7" in girth to almost 9" around. I work my way up. Some days I like to go really big! It all depends on the mood and what my body needs that day.

I enjoy the pleasure they give immensely! I think they give me some chemical release that is addictive! I will be fucking myself with them shortly! I'm squirming in my seat just thinking about it!

Reactions: Heat