gay guys: I need first time advice

redballs23109

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would love to suck a cock but Ive never got the chance. I've tasted my own cum and I love how it slides down and the taste but I want a dick in my mouth. I wanna here first time stories or advice if anybodys got some

WillGreen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There's plenty of guys that will gladly give you the opportunity, you just have to stare that 2 extra seconds longer to let them know you're interested. Just be careful, but it's something you'll never forget

user26578953

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm always worried too. You never know if behind that stare is a scared hetero who will end up kicking your ass. You know? Sadly, if you never take the chance you end up like me. Shit... I need to do that 2 second extra stare thing... Maybe I'll try it. Thanks! :)

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do what I did to find my BF...Stock him on myspace...LOL No really, do a browse on myspace and just chat with someone. I'm sure you'll get someone willing to let you do something, or even just chat. I went on several dates with my BF before we did anything. Which was cool cuz I really found out a lot about him and how much we have in common. Now I love him to death and we were meant to be. BTW he was the first person I came out to.

lycraluvr223

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
La Mirada, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would love to suck a cock but Ive never got the chance. I've tasted my own cum and I love how it slides down and the taste but I want a dick in my mouth. I wanna here first time stories or advice if anybodys got some
Never thought about cock till glory hole encounter years ago. I sucked,got sucked but I never got to finish sucking. Pretended it never happened and years go by and a brochure for solo flex got my interest. The guy on the cover got me back into artwork. Do I started drawing cocks and such. It was a way to explore my feelings and desire. Eventually went on sites like here and sniffies but still haven't hooked up. So we're in same situation I think. I really enjoyed the glory hole cock. After he stuck it thru, I was mesmerized on my knees touching it it then licking sucking it. Tell m what you think of the art. Look forward to hearing from you. Fellow cock craver,
View attachment VID_20220423_103138459.mp4

Attachments