Gay guys in LTRs - how do you initiate sex?

Manclad74

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So guys, those of you in a long term relationship/living together etc... how do you (or your partner) indicate to each other you are horny and want sex/make love?

How would you like to be asked for sex?

- For me I like waking up in the morning, with my hard-on pushing gently against my husband.....gotta time it right though - especially if getting up for work!

D

deleted1074483

we usually say, or its obvious as we both have boners - we're very tactile so always hugging and kissing and one thing easily leads to another. Morning sex is great, the waking up with a boner, rolling over and spooning the bf and him taking my dick and aiming it his hole, great way to start the day. In the evening he usually has his head on my lap watching tv and that can also lead to things - either one of us just initiates either by saying or doing, and usually we're both up for it.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It varies depending on our levels of arousal. There's been more than a few times we'll just whip our dicks out in front of one another. Other times we'll wrestle a bit and if we feel each other's boners, we'll transition to sex. Other times it's stated verbally. Sometimes he'll just get naked and climb into my bed (we don't share bedrooms) Just depends on our moods.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Generally speaking, I will have sex whenever my partner wants it. He's an every second or third day kind of guy. I'd be having sex every day if I could.

Our nightly ritual is to spoon for a while before we go to sleep. If he's spooning me, the signal for sex is him sniffing my neck, short squeeze hugs and pinching my nipples.

If I'm spooning him I always hold him by the shaft until he goes to sleep. He's long enough flaccid for me to hold him this way. I give him a gentle squeeze periodically. If he gets hard I'm on it straight away, if he starts snoring I roll over to my side of the bed!

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One thing Hubby and I discovered early on in our relationship was our shared loved for ice cream. Especially after we have done the deed. A little TV and some ice cream.

So without much thought about it, we fell into an easy pattern.

"Hey, is there any ice cream in the freezer for after we party?"

Can't remember many times there hasn't been, lol. Nor were there many times we've eaten ice cream without expending any energy. ;)