gay guys only: have you ever told your female friend your cock size?

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i am a gay guy and i love my female friends so much! a few of my female friends last year asked me about my cock size just because we were talking about boys and all of that other stuff. i told them i was a little above average speaking close to 7 inches but i was also small in the soft department as well. i'm very secure with my manhood and my girls always talk about everything. it's not like we ever hide anything from each other for sure. i just thought in the past that it was kind of weird talking about your penis to your female friends when you're gay.

any guys in here like that ever been through that kind of experience talking about your penis with female friends?

what about letting your friend see your cock and how did she react to it?

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ive spoken about size with one before but it wasnt a drawn out thing..it was just a quick question and i didnt feel unconfortable xD

as for showing them? never

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While I am sure that most of my firends (boys and girls) have noticed a bulge from time to time since I don't try to hide it, I don't make it a habit of taling to my girls about my cock. However, I can think of a few recent times when the subject came up:

Just this past Saturday night my friend and I were at my flat having a drink before going out to dinner and I was changing my clothes in my bedroom with the door open so we could keep talking. She went to the toilet and walked past the bedroom while I was in my underwear (tight Unico boxerbriefs) with my back to the door. She stopped at the door and saw the undies and said that they were cute. When I turned around to talk to her she saw the outline of my cock and my bulge...she stared at it for a minute and said that she something like "OMG put that thing away...I will never be able to look at you the same way again". I replied "What, you mean without staring at my crotch". Then she laughed and asked why I can't be straight. We didn't really talk about it, but at dinner she asked me how big it gets when I am hard, so I told her...she told me that I might not notice it 'cause she's black but she is blushing...then we both laughed and that was the end of it.

Another time recently I bought some underwear (Unico XXX) online and had it shipped to one of my best friends in NY because it is so much cheaper in Dollars and I will be in NY to visit in a few weeks so I can pick it up. When it arrived she opened the package and wrote me an email to tell me that it had all arrived safely. She added that she thought they were hot but (in her typical sarcastic style) added that I should have ordered a few pairs of socks to put in them to fill the pouch. I wrote back and told her that I would not be needing any socks and that just one of me should do the trick. She just replied "Teehee!"

Other than the two girl friends I have had threesomes with (at separate times...me another guy and her) I think those are the only girls in my life who have ever talked about it. As for showing it...it depends...I am sure I have pulled it out in a bar once or twice at univeristy...so it would probably take a good amout of alcohol.

tomyknees

Sexy Member
Media
I'm bi but I have a good friend who I have never messed around with. She knows I like guys too so she is always asking me about who is king of the locker room. I never mentioned I was up there but I guess she heard it from another source and confronted me about it. I told her thr truth and either she didn't believe me or just wanted to see if I would show her the proof...I did and her reaction was just "wow."

Made me feel good...I know that makes me shallow but its the truth.

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. There is no reason for my female friends to know my dick size, just like it would be wrong for me to know if their verjayjay is tight or loose.

lostmopar

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did about 6 months ago, somehow my friend and I got on the subject while we were people watching...playing the "how big is his dick-how big are her nipples" game at a local park.
I'm not too sure how she worded everything but it was along the lines of pics on phones and she mentioned me...I told her that "you don't want to see that" and she turned to look at my crotch and asked how big I was since we were guessing everyone else.
I told her I was just over average...then she kept asking for numbers so I told her, then she said proove it so I showed her!
It was all in fun and now we'll play the let's send pics of our junk to each other at least 3 times a week!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a few female friends who don't the exact size but they are sure I am bigger than most guys. They know I don't have time for guys who are ball-less in life or do overt macho things to impress people. I have indicated that I have nothing to compensate for...they got the idea on that point long ago