Gay Guys Only: If you fuck bareback why do you do it?

Why do you bareback?

• Total voters

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just for the record, I've become quite fond of condoms (the German brand that mostly fits and is comfortable) because it's made fucking the poop pipe a lot less messy. Sometimes, no matter how careful we are, shit literally happens and that really turns me off. Not into scat and all that.

But then I'm old.

oh, man! just as I was thinking of dinner :eek:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be clear:

I don't as a rule, engage in promiscuous or anonymous sex

I don't jump in the sack with someone I don't already know!

But, if that were my pattern of engagement, yes, condoms would be de riguer!

But it would be cheaper sex in all senses of the word, including the physical feel

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be clear:

But it would be cheaper sex in all senses of the word, including the physical feel

I do agree with you, Nick. It's not the same with a condom for lots of reasons. I guess that makes 'getting to know someone' that much more fun when we know that there is icing going on that cake in the future!!!!:tongue:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To be clear:

That's not clear. Do you therefore 'as a rule' sometimes engage in promiscuous, etc....or is it de rigueur that you never jump in the sack with someone? That is okay, but not in itself admirable, although I have noticed that the site is primarily family-values even for gays. Log cabin types, etc.

Personally, I don't think people ought to have sex at all. It's a sin, especially fucking...but suckin' somebody's peter? why, I think I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror if I'd-a evah done thay-att.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's not clear. Do you therefore 'as a rule' sometimes engage in promiscuous, etc....or is it de rigueur that you never jump in the sack with someone? That is okay, but not in itself admirable, although I have noticed that the site is primarily family-values even for gays. Log cabin types, etc.

Personally, I don't think people ought to have sex at all. It's a sin, especially fucking...but suckin' somebody's peter? why, I think I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror if I'd-a evah done thay-att.

I see

D

deleted213967

That is okay, but not in itself admirable, although I have noticed that the site is primarily family-values even for gays. Log cabin types, etc.

Condoms and Family Values
in the same sentence?

Wait till Ann Coulter hears that one!

This is a public health issue, nothing more. Of course if sex were risk-free or oral contraceptives always worked and were readily available, the word "barebacking" would not even exist.

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well... it's a controversial thread! But I have been bareback with my partner since last year... we first talk a lot about this decision, we agree because we trust each other about monogamy in our relationship.... however... we first have a complete STD test before do anything stupid hehehe

And yes... feels great!! We bareback only, let say, on special occasions... and it's not the same sensation!

BUUUUUUT if u r not in the same condition... always bring ur 'balloons' to the party!!!!

COME ON... IT'S COMMON SENSE!!!

THERE IS A PHRASE THAT I ALWAYS SAY ON SPANISH... HOPE I TRANSLATED OK AND MEANS THE SAME...

'THE COMMON SENSE IS THE LESS COMMON OF THE SENSES'

Sedated

D

deleted213967

I never use condoms because they completely destroy the feeling for me and I lose my erection. But I don't screw arround. Only my gf and me. We get regularly tested.

That's the only way to BB...plus you could get a bonus little tiggerpoo who would make your mother proud.

milkluver

1st Like
Media
HEY , listen people r themselves they make these choices everyday ,of using protection or not .. but it is 2 the individaul if u want 2 b risky go 4 it but , at least WARN THE PERSON THAT U R FUCIN THAT U R INFECTED IF U R BCUZ THAT IS SO FUCKED UP IF U DONT BE HONEST I KNOW IT FEELS FEELS GOOD BUT, MAKE IT IS GONNA FEEL GOOD 4 THEM WHEN IT DONE ,NOT JUST A SLOW DYING DEATH IT FUCKIN HURTS ..........................................................................................................JUST BE CAREFUL

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read somewhere that the mutation of the human red blood cell shape that lead to an imunity to the black death in 'some' people, is being researched because people with this blood mutation have an abnormally high resistance to the HIV virus.

It's amazing, i'll see if i can find a like.

mmmmm I think you're talking about the CCR5 or CC5R receptor.. it's present in 1-15% of Europeans depending on how severe the black death was thru out history in the region.. among people who are descended from that region. (That is to say if Sicily had outbreaks in 1300, 1400, 1500, then each surviving population would be slightly more resistant. And then if those sicilians emigrated they'd have the same genes.)

But yeah bareback is cool... <notice sarcasm> just go on craigslist and look at the m4m personals. No discussion of any of the 50 (I think) sexual diseases you can catch.. and I don't just mean HIV... While "sero-sorting" HIV+ for HIV+ and HIV- for HIV- helps to reduce chances it only does so a little because look at how many of the barebackers are mmm such big whorish sluts.. err I mean promiscuous, err well sexually liberated people. Sure you see DDF drug and disease free.. but when was the last time they were tested. Always remember the little old joke about herpes.. the gift that keeps on giving... Let's not get started on the slow suicidal people the people who want to catch HIV or give HIV (bugchasers and giftgivers)

P&P or PNP Party and Play... drugs and sex.. usually it's methamphetamine but it could be pot or coke I guess. the meth gives you a sex drive from hell and you have to have sex.. regardless of anything else. Most of the youngish 20/30something guys who are becoming HIV+ have a problem with crystal meth. Condoms aren't an issue when you're higher than a kite, you don't care you just want to feel even higher than u already are.

Saw an interesting article a few weeks ago about syphillis. In the UK there has been a skyrocketing of the number of cases. Some doctors have estimated that now fully half of the gay men barebacking in the UK have syphilis. (I COULD be wrong but that's what I remember from that article, go search for it yourself :) )

AND back to the topic: fucking bareback.... mmm it's a risk some people all too willingly take. Me, I try to reduce my risks of getting sick, so it's not for me for now but one day I think it might be an interesting sensation.... Anyone know any hot hung goodlooking non psycho monogamous minded gay men? :p MMMMM no.. so guess I'll have to be waiting a long time..:biggrin1:

<*shudders* well there was that one time he slipped my dick in his ass and I didn't feel any difference between being inside his hole and outside his hole...:eek: bad first time, what can I say:rolleyes:>

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you read the entire thread (did you) you'll see that my partner and myself were tested for 1 year prior to this happening, get you facts straight.

If you and your partner are monogamous you are okay, but if you are not, then you're only as good as your last test.

Even now, I have been with my man going on 6 years and we have never bareback, and I do not intend to also.

Right. And this is what I said in post 50. If you are going to do anal, even in a monogamous relationship, use a condom for hygienic purposes.

http://www.lpsg.org/1293945-post50.html

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if you know this or not (I'm not bashing you at all, just think this is an interesting fact), but there is suppose to be bacteria in our intestines. They have a purpose, whenever food goes form our stomach to our intestines, these basteria soak up all the nutrients, that doesn't happen in the stomach. The stomach siply breaks it down, all the nutrients is absorbed in the intestines. Furthemore these bacteria produce vitamin k for us, which is vital for our survival. I find it quite fascinating how we would be dead without these bacteria in our intestines. Isn't that cool?

If you are talking about hookups and not a monogamous relationship, you will have nobody to blame but yourself if you get AIDS.

Because even in a monogamous relationship you should be using a condom for anal sex. It's common sense and good hygiene. You can take as many enemas as you want, and there will still be bacteria present in the anal canal. It's a breeding ground for bacteria which can pass into the urethra.

True.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
kind of off subject and i know i'm going to get totally slammed for this...

first of all, condoms aren't 100% safe. they are just "safer"

isn't it funny how monogamous, committed relationships seem to be the exception instead of the rule? i mean if you're both disease free (and stay that way), this isn't an issue.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I think quite a few members have summed up my feelings on the subject.

It really is about how faithful you and your partner are with each other. Could I imagine myself having any sort of sex WITHOUT a condom? I would have to know them/be with them for many years (let's say 5), we would have to have been tested in the past, and there would have to be no doubt in my mind that I loved this person with all my heart and soul.

In terms of straight barebacking, same rules apply. Even after the marriage and before attempting to get her pregnant, we got to get tested and then, we can begin without condoms.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

The God of Abraham didn't label sex as a sin. Sex is just an aspect of nature.