Gay guys - Penis size discrepancy

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in such a relationship right now. See the attached picture. I've been with my boyfriend for 8 years now and our comfort level is such that the size difference doesn't bother me anymore. I still hate my penis because it's so small, but the thing that used to cause the most frustration for him was my harping on how small it was and whining all the time. From many of the posts I've read here over the years, it seems that the thing that causes the most problems is the lack of self-confidence. For me, it was a defensive measure so that "when he did finally tell me my cock was too small" and laughed at it, that I would have already known that so that it wouldn't hurt too much. Of course it never came to that with us. He loves me for me and I love him for him. I never was into large cocks before meeting him. Still, my small penis aggravates me. I know that he doesn't have a problem with it so it puts me at ease. If we did break up though, I would have a serious issue because it would take a LONG time for me to be comfortable naked in front of someone who wasn't as accepting or who had the slightest chance of not being as accepting. Other than the fear of becoming a failure, the one thing I've feared my whole life is someone that I like laughing at my small penis and going on to spread the word to everyone at work, etc. I can't get over it. When you meet someone that cares about you that stuff just doesn't seem to matter. The problem is finding such a person.

Attachments

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My husband (15 yrs together next month) is almso tidentical to me in size, so no, we have no discrepancy.

I have had other, much shorter relationships and casual encounters with guys with much difference, though. Some who were definite tiddlers, some who were serious whoppers. I fall comfortably in the middle, so the chances of meeting someone around the same size are greatly increased.

mcctguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine is short and thick. His is long and slender. Each of us is just what the other wants.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My man is significantly larger than me, but it's never been an issue, just another difference to enjoy. Although I do enjoy him pointing out the difference, definitely a major turn on for me :)

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Me and my buddy are about even in size... nearly identical length and he wins out in the girth department and his balls hang lower. I can admit that I've felt a little self conscious about it in the past, but he clearly doesn't mind it, so why should I?

My boyfriend is definitely bigger than me, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's not that I'm small; it's that he's big.

Bottom_Gay

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine is not too big its avrage, but I want to be smaller or stay without a cock because
I don't use my cock, I am a bottom gay only getting fucked in daily basis
I don't have a boy friend and I don't like to keep one for me, because I love to get fucked
Or have sex with diffirent people and diffirent sizes of cock, I don't care if it was small or big
I need only somthing into my ass

Check my profile and see my pic you may enjoy them ,, feel free to add me

Need some comment from you guys and what do you think of me ,, need some advice too

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is to XRUSH-UNCUT i'm trying not to be rude. but please stop whining. be grateful that someone loves you for who you are, not what you have or don't have. my cock is 5in and cut . i love it . at least you have a foreskinb whereas i do not. i also do not have someone that loves me. so please be grateful for what you have and QUIT WHINING!!!!!
goodluck to you and have a nice memorial wknd

A

AM_092

No, it's usually just a matter of fact :) Even though our dicks are different sizes, they're both pretty hot :) As long as they work!

Andre4w

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes theres a big size discrepancy I've been in a long term relationship with my best friend in the whole world, and he is 53 years old and i am 23 (he's younger than me most times) and he is a big 8" thick daddy cock. He weighs 210 pounds and is 6'3" and i am 170 pounds and 5'11". He is a total top and i love every inch of him. I dont think that size would be an issue, if he was a bottom bear than my 6" cock would be more than enough for him.....But i love my daddy's cock.:smile:

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend is definitely larger than me. I'm 6x5, he's 8x6.25 (in fact, he's bigger soft than I am hard).

It still bothers me from time to time, but he assures me that I'm all the right sizes in all the right places.

I think the thing that bothers me most is simply that he shows a bulge 100% of the time, and I don't. I'm tired of being the "bottom boy". People have always assumed because i'm lanky and twinky that I'm 100% the bottom, and that I must have a small penis (granted, they also assume that because I'm 6'1, i must be hung like a horse), and then they see my boyfriend bulging and they KNOW what's up...I don't like being compared as "less than" my boyfriend....why can't I just be me, for who I am? jeez!

He's happy with my body, so I should learn to be, too :)

MHV2040AH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
schwulboy1989, Hey I was just looking at your photos and I think you are perfect in everyway. I would bottom for you anytime. Your body is really hot and I think you make a Rocking top!!

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey guys.

Was just wondering if any of you have been in a relationship where there was a significant difference in penis size? Did it cause any problems for you or your partner?

in any case. .when men relationship exist
the biggest dick is who fuck and prevail in sex
and there is no dude when dick are small and the other massive
the straight guy never need a bride that own a big cock
should exist some problem if both have massive dick
in such case both must full gay,and fuck each other
because is very hard sex activity whit a huge dick.good erection.lasting capacity ect
and only let other fuck him.
With small one or average there is not other way, a massive cock prevail and expect worship and admiration