Gay Guys preference

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hellboy 0 is wise. There's no one type that's "in". The usuals are there in media - model looking guys, sports looking guys, twink looking guys - but everyone has something they like. Where I live right now there's this thing where fit guys dress all nerdy looking and it drives me wild. I never would have guessed that. And there's all kinds of skinny hipster dudes with beards. I don't get that either, but it's apparently some sort of siren song for my dick. Like guys from Montreal with bad tattoos and blue eyes.

I gotta go.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 47 and don't seem to have trouble attracting men of any age.....:)

Same here, except I'm 39. [gasp! shudder . . . ]

I'm not the muscular ideal, but I've been told I'm handsome and give good conversation. I also enjoy meeting and getting to know other people. Perhaps that's it.

NCbear (who was apparently--judging from the reactions of those around him--a lot less attractive when he was shy and didn't have the confidence to start conversations with strangers)

D_Bela Boxwidener

Experimental Member
Media
OK,
Age is but a number....
Those that have a laundry list to check off, have more issues in their life than they care to admit.
Stereotypes are perpetuated by those who adhere to them, male or female, straight or gay.

Now I will step down off my bandbox..

B_Trues

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
unfortunately yes it's true, 16 to 26 is the range ...

i hope some thing comes up to make us young again, i would bet it would, how soon, is the problem.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
16-26? Blech! I don't usually get interested until a man reaches around 28. Occasionally I'll find someone under 28 sexy. I want a man, not a boy or a boi, or whatever. And this has nothing to do with gender stereotypes because I like them limp-wristed all the way to macho. Intelligence, depth, spirituality, stability, self-knowledge, confidence, and maturity turn me on. These are qualities that are best found in men who have lived a little and have learned from living. Generally, if I'm dating, I'll avoid anyone under 30. My upper limits have been tested and I've dated up past 58 or so. I've even dated a guy who was 28 recently. I know it's a wide range. Deal with it.

If I'm just looking for a quickie, and we all get horny, then I'll entertain guys all the way down to the young 20s (and very rarely 18 or 19 but I digress...). It seems like there are an abundance of guys in their young 20s looking for thirtysomething men these days. I don't find that strange at all because when I was in my 20s I liked guys in their 30s and 40s best.

Oh and I've also been with men past 60 for play. You'd be surprised what a guy who has had lots of experience can do and teach you during play...

Oh and currently I'm seeing a guy who is 44, 6'2", 280#, with a shaved head who lives right here in Oakland and is originally from the South Side of Chicago. Mmmmmmm.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Under 35, very tall, strong, rugged, hairy, masculine, respected, alpha, aggressive, dominate, calm, logical, warm, adventurous, faithful, discreet, honest, loving and of course, big hairy feet, lol.

If you see him, tell him I said Hi, lol

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since I'm in what's almost a 7 year relationship, what really gets me going is my partner. But I do find that since I will be 33 in 15 days, that I do tend to be attracted more to pictures and videos of guys 35-45 range. And there have been some in the 50 range that still look good. Salt and pepper has always been my thing. My partner has had the salt and pepper since his early 20's and I'm lovin it.
Oh and Sean Connery is still hot.