Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr Rock said:
don't be dumb, please. there is no time left to be dumb now.

And yet, some seem to think there's all the fucking time in the world to be as fucking dumb as they please.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:
And yet, some seem to think there's all the fucking time in the world to be as fucking dumb as they please.

Having issues with keeping your fucking tourette's under control again? :rolleyes:

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are you really asking about the manner in which women are taught to NOT enjoy sex or not let on that they enjoy it leat they be labeled as sluts or tramps?
There's also the fact that if they let on how horny they are it's harder for them to use withholding sex to win arguments and get their way. Like back when I had a girlfriend, she enjoyed the sex far more than I did. Which is not to say I didn't enjoy it but I was good at pleasing her. One time we had a fight and she decides I don't get any until I admit I'm wrong. A couple days later she's apologizing to me just so we can get back to having sex. But then I made her wait another couple days just to teach her a lesson. I wonder how that would've turned out if it was me and a hot guy though.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
I have no issues whatsomotherfuckingever.

As hard as this thread is for you babe, you know I love it when shit gets under your skin. You come home all butch and bothered and fuck me senseless. Gotta love that (even if it is spawned by ignorance).:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex said:
As hard as this thread is for you babe, you know I love it when shit gets under your skin. You come home all butch and bothered and fuck me senseless. Gotta love that (even if it is spawned by ignorance).:biggrin1:

Hmmm ... you up for a hot game of Gay guy vs. Straight guy?