Gay guys- What do you fantasies say about you?

ljax

Experimental Member
Media
When ever I see a guy I think is hot my fantasy is of me blowing the guy. What is your first thought? Do you picture yourself blowing him? Or do you see yourself taking his cock in your ass? Do these fantasies determine if you are a top or a bottom? Discuss...

Steve_ODonnell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have to agree with you. Whenever I see a hot guy the first thing that comes to my mind is does he have a big cock and my fantasy is blowing him and taking his hot load in my mouth. I don't think this fantasy determines if you are a top or bottom since I am pretty much versatile depending upon the guy.

A

AM_092

What do my fantasies tell me? That I have daddy issues... and that I should have taken more advantage of my youthful looks.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That seems to be a common theme, giving head to a guy I'm fantasizing about. Sometimes I just fantasize about us jacking each other. Don't really fantasize about anal much, other than a really good looking guy I might think about doing that to him.

Reactions: Voltaire

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i not 100% gay so dont know if gonna get roasted for posting , i soemtime s imagine if i see a guy i like fondling each others bodies in our tight underweaar with or buldges , then rubbing the buldges in each others faces , and slowly trying ot pu tthe bludge in mouth then get to sucking :p

too graphic? XD

askalice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My kinky fantasy is having a hot girl jack a big cock off on her tits while im sucking them.the sight of that big dick on her tits and her knowing that I want his cock .

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just the common ole
grasp
feel the weight
get a BIG whiff (that parts ongoing)
and essentially ENJOY..

as for what he gets out of it
well am not to fussed? ha