gay guys... what is the smallest size guy you would date long term?

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont care much for dick size at all. I am average at best, so I will not judge one based on what they are packing. Regardless of how big it is, I am still going to get it in me. I would rather have an attractive guy, or atleast someone That turns me on on an intellectual/physical level than a big dick any day. If I dont like you, Doesnt matter how big it is, im not going for it.

On a side note, I think Im a good catch, but it does make me a little insecure/sad that some would chose not to date me because of my size, its not like it was a choice...:redface:

TrueShot

Experimental Member
Media
For both hookups or long term I don't care at all how big a guys dick is. I have a preference for one that's thick but you don't have to fill out your briefs to be involved with me long term.
I prefer topping so it shouldn't be that big of deal to me. And for the most part it isn't.
But quite a few guys I've met that were below avg (or even just avg) had serious hangups about it though and it bothered them more than it ever bothered me. The insecurity was a huge turnoff.

@Barsonlyone: Don't worry about it too much. But you have to keep in mind that people will reject others for pretty ridiculous things. Because my parents are from very different ethnic backgrounds I've had guys that have a thing for black guys reject me after chatting online because I wasn't "dark enough" for them.
Anyone that has such an arbitrary barrier to being in a LTR with you because you're avg or small in the cock department isn't worth your time anyways.

Last edited:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am partnered, but I will answer this anyway. First I am a total top so the size of the penis attached to a man I would "top" is not a consideration. As a total top there would be other "assets" maybe the body or the ass that I would give far greater weight to.

Again were I not partnered a bodybuilder bottom with an incredible fur covered ass would definitely get my attention.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I honestly don't really care too much about size. If I like a dude, I like the dude.

hrdhatdad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I could care less about size. I'm all about personality, physique, masculinity, and overall sexiness. Then again, I'm more than likely as shallow about looks and personality as some guys are about dick size. I guess we all have our flaws.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's all about personality. Just can't stand douche bags, even if they have a beautiful member or god-like appearances. If you're ugly inside, you've turned me completely off, petite :/

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm on the small side at a little over 5 inches and I've only been with one guy that was smaller. But that didn't bother me at all. The relationship didn't work out for other reasons but he was definitely small. As long as its bigger than my thumb, I could probably work with it.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
for me it's the guy it is attached to that MOST important. personality, look's, good manner's, and that we are compatible. his cock is a bonus.

Last edited:

NYHoti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am bi and I could care less about the size of the guy I date. When I am with someone, it is the person that I am intersted in - not just whats between their legs. The guy I am with now has a dick smaller then my thumb and that is perfectly fine for me. I love him for him and not his small dick.

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know a big dick shouldn't be a factor but, if he was "small" I wouldn't. Probably end up seeking a 7+ because I really enjoy the feeling of a top going deep. Me and my bf do have our fair share of issues but his big dick is amazing!

servicesub

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
8x6

When considering dating a guy long-term, what is the smallest size dick he could have that you would still be satisfied with?

Things like personality, chemistry might make it a sliding scale, but looking for the smallest size in general you would still date.