gay guys... what is the smallest size guy you would date long term?

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My boyfriend is moving from Florida to live with me in Albuquerque, NM. I fell in love with him before knowing he was massively endowed.

We are both born about 4 days apart: he is kind, passionate, mature, sensitive, a good listener, and most of all, ready to settle down (a big plus); he's 6'3; 242 pounds (height and weight), are my key issues.

He tells me....he is afraid of splitting me. I told him I use plenty of lubrication, and that will not be a problem.

Reactions: JocksNTights

bigbrisguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My current partner is a little below average. Probably 5 hard. Id actually prefer him to be smaller, Im a top so his cock size doesnt matter to me, but the smaller guys really know how to appreciate a big cock!

Reactions: JocksNTights

I'm not obsessed with size being a total top. I've seen all varieties of dicks on guys and know that some are big, some are small, most are in the average range (myself included). The guy I saw last year for about 6 months was on the smaller side but he is handsome as hell and the sex was great. He was pretty self conscious about his size but I assured him it was good with me.
I know I'm in the minority for this but just my thoughts.

Reactions: lttle1

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My current fuck buddy has a beautiful 8 inches, not as big as me, but still awesome. But when I was 19 I hooked up with a guy who only had five inches. He was vers like me, and loved my cock inside him, but when he fucked me I had no complaints. Okay, he couldn't go deep, which meant that I couldn't experience that second break-through, but the fuck was still spectacular. He had a nice bod, reasonable thickness, although not a beer can, and knew how to angle himself, but most of all I liked him as a human being. I fuck a lot, but having a real emotional connection with a partner makes a big difference/

Reactions: long legs

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My regular fuckbuds are between 7.5 & 9.5 so I guess that makes a little over 8 my mean. Or median. I suck at math.

Anyway, for me it comes down to more than just size. Size is important simply because of how much I love getting fucked by larger than average cocks. But it's also attitude and stuff. A dude that fucks me the way I love to be fucked easily gains favor over bigger guys for LTR or regular fucking.

Reactions: lttle1

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’d say abiut 5” don’t get me wrong I love a big dick but there’s nothing worse than a huge guy who has not idea what he’s doing with it and thinks that’s all he needs. But I’ve been with smaller guys who know exactly what their doing and how to use their size. But I couldn’t be dealing with a micro penis I’m sorry...

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hate big cocks. Our g spot is only 2 inches up and I'd like my ass to stay tight thanks.

My perfect partner would be hairy with a thick 5 to 6 inches.
I agree, definitely less than 6 and preferably sub 5". Also, possibly more important, not too thick.

bigmanfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have a threshold, I've had guys with 11 inches who are unsatisfactory and guys of 4 or thereabouts who knew exactly what they were doing

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have a threshold, I've had guys with 11 inches who are unsatisfactory and guys of 4 or thereabouts who knew exactly what they were doing
Mmmmmm did someone say very hairy..?
nice to see a woman also appreciate pubic hair! It's more I'm gay but the shaving got out of control and the last while guys n gals just offer up that i should groom.

Reactions: bigmanfan

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
nice to see a woman also appreciate pubic hair! It's more I'm gay but the shaving got out of control and the last while guys n gals just offer up that i should groom.
Hey - not a woman, androgynous gay guy. I can't stand shaving - full 70s bush all the way for me.

Reactions: Nudistpig

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend is moving from Florida to live with me in Albuquerque, NM. I fell in love with him before knowing he was massively endowed.

We are both born about 4 days apart: he is kind, passionate, mature, sensitive, a good listener, and most of all, ready to settle down (a big plus); he's 6'3; 242 pounds (height and weight), are my key issues.

He tells me....he is afraid of splitting me. I told him I use plenty of lubrication, and that will not be a problem.
I find that cute when guys say that stuff. He knows a baby can come out of that same area correct? ;)