gay guys... what is the smallest size guy you would date long term?

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My current fuck buddy has a beautiful 8 inches, not as big as me, but still awesome. But when I was 19 I hooked up with a guy who only had five inches. He was vers like me, and loved my cock inside him, but when he fucked me I had no complaints. Okay, he couldn't go deep, which meant that I couldn't experience that second break-through, but the fuck was still spectacular. He had a nice bod, reasonable thickness, although not a beer can, and knew how to angle himself, but most of all I liked him as a human being. I fuck a lot, but having a real emotional connection with a partner makes a big difference/
my last bf was five. he angle fucked the sphincter where almost all the nerves are from painful to sublime pleasure, working speed rhythm and intensity to rock me inside out. Technique is everything.

Itsmeandyou

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my last bf was five. he angle fucked the sphincter where almost all the nerves are from painful to sublime pleasure, working speed rhythm and intensity to rock me inside out. Technique is everything.

As the old story goes, it’s the motion in the ocean that counts. I guess that only small guys like me use that.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
As the old story goes, it’s the motion in the ocean that counts. I guess that only small guys like me use that.
One of my exes had the best technique. 6 inches, thick and he just hit all the right places. When I came I would shake for about 4 minutes and my vision would go blurry, such intense orgasms. Never have had them with anyone else.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my exes had the best technique. 6 inches, thick and he just hit all the right places. When I came I would shake for about 4 minutes and my vision would go blurry, such intense orgasms. Never have had them with anyone else.
yup. the big thick ones can't work specific areas and fit smoothly so everything feels well supported. I love cock in me regardless but there is a marked lack of dynamic range. If he is very thick sometimes the prostate is not much poked at.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately, the thinks were probably like having a huge playground all to himself. Oh well. Hopefully you moved on to bigger and better times.
you might think so. it was insecurity and a bit of arrogance. they didn't make him happy. but they also gave no challenge or complexity. I was the sub in the bedroom but not anywhere else. It made it hard in some ways. He convinced himself that the great sex was all him. He certainly taught me new things but I had to deliver. After a period of pretending I was not letting him fuck me there was no going back. We did one thing spectacularly well while we did it.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, bye bye to him........Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
I bear him no ill will. We were not able to grow out of bad habits. He taught me things about me. I'm grateful. I kept him alive and from making terrible mistakes. And made sure he was on time and on schedule. We hurt each other. Humans.

Reactions: malakos

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Smaller guys don't have a zepplin to assure them they can fuck. They get told they can by virtue of size. Absurd. If smaller men want to get sex they are more naturally driven to experiment learn and perform. I prefer 5 to 6. id go smaller but my ass is fat and hole deep and it doesn't work well for him. Sure big dicks are nice to look at but average or smaller I can take care of forever front and back.

Reactions: lttle1

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hate big cocks. Our g spot is only 2 inches up and I'd like my ass to stay tight thanks.

My perfect partner would be hairy with a thick 5 to 6 inches.
I'm about 5.5, average thick, uncut, quite hairy, any good for you ? yours ?

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well now I am 5.5 at best and I have had more than one lover tell me they love that size - possibly also because I have a fat mushroom head. I have the fattest cock head of anyone I've ever been with. As I've said before - I would say 90% of guys I've been with have been longer than me but I think I have the fattest cock head of all of them. Apparently it hits the old male G spot perfectly. But I'm more a bottom. I feel a lot like others on this thread. Medium size but thick is wonderful. Big and thick is great when being fucked from behind as I don't really care if my spot is it. I just like being filled up and fucked - it is a very intimate feeling. Then the bigger the better. I've had several 8-9 inch range and it is awesome. But my favorite position is to ride cock while jacking off and playing with my nipples. I call that "firing on all cylinders." I come fast when I'm riding a guy who has the right shape to hit my spots - honestly the best size has been between 6-7 and thick and or with a nice curve.