gay guys... what is the smallest size guy you would date long term?

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hard to say. I appreciate big ones, however size isn't my top priority sexually (it surely doesn't even make the top 5). I had a similar experience to cherryboom66: an ex who was a smidge above average in both dimensions. His technique was excellent and he rocked my world. So I know that average sized guys will work for me if they know what they're doing. I would guess the same would probably apply to guys a bit below average. I couldn't say regarding legitimately small dicks though (I don't have the experience to know), so I'll just take a rough and unsure guess at around 4".

Reactions: lttle1

ExtraSausage

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prefer a big one but It doesn’t have to be huge. However, I kind of require a certain amount of girth. If a guy’s dick is too long and skinny, I find it painful like I’m being jabbed on the inside. If it’s thick and it fills me up enough then I’m in heaven.

Reactions: orangeC

kcdave

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
5" would be a general number. If he were a really excellent guy, he could be smaller and I could make it work. I once hooked up with a friend when we were drunk, and he was only 4" at best. He may have been drop dead gorgeous, but I felt sorry for him. I was glad to have my average looks and 6" gun in my pants!

4” is ok if the guy had something between his ears. Size is great but brains are better.

Reactions: vanagon and malakos

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not about you, don't worry
About the time he posted this there was a crazy asshole here saying horrible stuff to everyone, but he was reported so the comments disappearead.
Don't worry
thanks for having my back....that guy posting was crazy and hopefully banned from the site

Reactions: deleted1124309

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing below 5.5 for me. When topping I like something I can grab on to. Anything less just doesnt do it for me
Interesting....I would barely make your your list. But also according to the statistic nazi's (I'm kidding) here, the chances of you finding someone that fits your requirement are not good. My guess is your experience has been that many if not most meet that requirement. Is that true?

D

deleted1124309

thanks for having my back....that guy posting was crazy and hopefully banned from the site
No problem man!
Yes, was crazy, besides saying all that shit here, he started two threads I guess, saying even more shitty stuff.
And if he was banned, I don't know about that.
He was a gold member, not verified, so I guess he pays to see things here and say all those awfull things

rugbyjock90

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Interesting....I would barely make your your list. But also according to the statistic nazi's (I'm kidding) here, the chances of you finding someone that fits your requirement are not good. My guess is your experience has been that many if not most meet that requirement. Is that true?
Ive actually gotten fairly lucky but I usually asked first too on apps. I did better in some cities over others too

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the smallest cock on a guy I went out with was 4-5" and I could care LESS about cock size. Yeah, hung is hot, but since I am a top, I am more interested in a bubble butt, and even MORE than physical attributes shaggy moving 1.gif
ware his personality, face, and sexual skills in satisfying me. I think the one physical attribute I have a weakness for is hair, and I'm a pushover for shaggy, fluffy,, long, or blonde hair.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know it may sound heretical on this website, but for me I could not care any less about a guy's dick size. Sure, a big dick is nice, but for me it's the guy's muscles. The bigger, the better. To me, a hot date is a sweaty evening in the gym followed by mutual muscle worship.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know it may sound heretical on this website, but for me I could not care any less about a guy's dick size. Sure, a big dick is nice, but for me it's the guy's muscles. The bigger, the better. To me, a hot date is a sweaty evening in the gym followed by mutual muscle worship.
Totally on board with you!!! mulligans-charliedavid-1.jpg
this dude has some MAJOR sexy arm pits too~!~~!!

Reactions: DSF140 and BillM

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the smallest cock on a guy I went out with was 4-5" and I could care LESS about cock size. Yeah, hung is hot, but since I am a top, I am more interested in a bubble butt, and even MORE than physical attributes View attachment 914259 ware his personality, face, and sexual skills in satisfying me. I think the one physical attribute I have a weakness for is hair, and I'm a pushover for shaggy, fluffy,, long, or blonde hair.

this shaggy haired boy makes me rock hard!!! shaggy moving 4.gif
shaggy moving 4.gif
shaggy moving 5.gif
does anyone know who he is???

Reactions: compareguy

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would fuck most ANY guy with shaggy or long hair!!! LOVE EM... View attachment 914264
Stud, I hear you!!
gay-nipple-piercing-teen-boy-shirtless-shorts-slim-torso-rings-blond-long-haire-teenager-nose-piercing.jpg