Gay guys who like pussy.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. The root word of 'sexuality' and 'sexual' is 'sex' which refers specifically to biological sex and is an established science (see the definition of sexual here). I am speaking in pure evolutionary biological terms. You are speaking sociologically, which is fine but is a different discipline and subject.

It's not, actually. There are two established sexes in organisms that reproduce sexually; male and female. It is the understanding of gender and gender expression that is constantly evolving. Gender and sex are two different things.

With regards to biological sex, there is a set scientific truth, actually. I'm not trying to be rude but when it comes to science, biology, and medicine, there are, indeed, facts and non-facts that are set in stone. Issues concerning biological sex are such an example.
Come one, come all! To this man of knowledge! Come with your unanswered questions, your unsolved mysteries!! Bring your sacrificial lambs and gifts of gold, for he knows all!!!

You are being rude dude. The simple fact of the matter is that...you have no idea what you're talking about. You misrepresent the scientific field with misinformation and gross simplification. Biological sex is not unchanging and immutable. Stop being so egotistic; it's called evolution for a reason. Below, I am attaching a quick video that will teach you more about this subject.

Reactions: justahornyguy174

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Come one, come all! To this man of knowledge!

I'm curious to read your explanation of why you would assume my sex considering the ideological position you're so fervently taking, here, regarding that topic. To be clear, I am a female.

You misrepresent the scientific field with misinformation and gross simplification. Biological sex is not unchanging and immutable.

I didn't misrepresent, anything. Your video, while intriguing, merely helped to reinforce my point that biological sex is immutable in the sense that there will always be two distinct sexes, male and female, with reproductive systems that are heteromorphic on a chromosomal, hormonal, and anatomical level, especially for humans.

That video is also discussing a theory in evolutionary biology based upon, again, already established science regarding the biological sex of various species and how sex is determined on the chromosomal level for various species. It is already known that some species can change their sex randomly. Certain species of frogs are known to do this. This was actually a plot device used in Jurassic Park. For humans, it is established science that biological sex is immutable. For other species, it is established science that biological sex is mutable.

The theory does not state that the sexes male and female will become obsolete or indeterminable. The male of a species will always be the carrier of the male gametes (sperm) and the female will always be the carrier of the female gametes (eggs) to ensure reproduction. The theory posits that how sex is determined on the chromosomal level may change or evolve in the future in humans as seen in other species. But it's still just a theory and does nothing to disprove the fact that a biological male and female engaging in any form of sexual contact is heterosexual in nature. Any sexual attraction exhibited by one sex toward the opposite biological sex --especially if the focus of sexual attraction is the genitalia-- is heterosexual in nature. If one experiences sexual attraction for both sexes in any way, shape, or form, that is bisexual, even if there is a stronger preference for one over the other. The attraction need not be equal nor encompass the entire person(s).

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm curious to read your explanation of why you would assume my sex considering the ideological position you're so fervently taking, here, regarding that topic. To be clear, I am a female.

I didn't misrepresent, anything. Your video, while intriguing, merely helped to reinforce my point that biological sex is immutable in the sense that there will always be two distinct sexes, male and female, with reproductive systems that are heteromorphic on a chromosomal, hormonal, and anatomical level, especially for humans.

That video is also discussing a theory in evolutionary biology based upon, again, already established science regarding the biological sex of various species and how sex is determined on the chromosomal level for various species. It is already known that some species can change their sex randomly. Certain species of frogs are known to do this. This was actually a plot device used in Jurassic Park. For humans, it is established science that biological sex is immutable. For other species, it is established science that biological sex is mutable.

The theory does not state that the sexes male and female will become obsolete or indeterminable. The male of a species will always be the carrier of the male gametes (sperm) and the female will always be the carrier of the female gametes (eggs) to ensure reproduction. The theory posits that how sex is determined on the chromosomal level may change or evolve in the future in humans as seen in other species. But it's still just a theory and does nothing to disprove the fact that a biological male and female engaging in any form of sexual contact is heterosexual in nature. Any sexual attraction exhibited by one sex toward the opposite biological sex --especially if the focus of sexual attraction is the genitalia-- is heterosexual in nature. If one experiences sexual attraction for both sexes in any way, shape, or form, that is bisexual, even if there is a stronger preference for one over the other. The attraction need not be equal nor encompass the entire person(s).

I stated that phrase as an expression, though I did not realize that you are a female. Thank you for informing me. I find it curious that you identify yourself as a female...and not as a woman. I also want to thank you for watching the video I posted, and informing me of your full response to it. I find it to be a very interesting response.

To follow up, I would like to hear (or I suppose in this case see) your response to this next video. I am curious to see your position on the topic of intersex individuals. And how the view point this intersex person in particular (of the video I'm posting) has on the subject of biological sex.

My questions are as follows. Do you believe intersex individuals are only anomalies? Or could you believe that intersex is just as integrated into the biological sex system as males and females are?? Especially given the variation seen in the last video I posted, I'm very curious as to your opinion on this...

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You don't. Romantic attraction is not sexual attraction. Sexuality, in its rawest form, is based upon sexual attraction or lack thereof.

Thus, sexual orientation in its rawest form is based upon sexual attraction. While romantic orientation is based upon romantic attraction. All in all, most people have both a sexual and romantic orientation but, for ease, "bundle" both together to determine their sexual orientation. It is, however, not uncommon, to have a sexual orientation that is different from one's romantic orientation.

For example, one can be heteroromantic and bisexual. Another can be homoromantic and bisexual. Either way, for both individuals their sexual orientation is bisexual. The same can be said for asexuals who experience romantic attraction. It is possible to have an asexual sexual orientation and a have a homoromantic, heteroromantic, biromantic, or panromantic romantic orientation. Their sexuality (relating to sex) is still, however, asexual.

No.

Yes. No.

Of course. I am merely speaking in raw technical, biological, and primal terms, here.

Absolutely. However, there is our truth and then there is the truth. Both are valid and should be taken into consideration.
I am lost. What is your point?

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I find it curious that you identify yourself as a female...and not as a woman.
I identify myself as a female because that's exactly what I am; biologically and physiologically.

Do you believe intersex individuals are only anomalies? Or could you believe that intersex is just as integrated into the biological sex system as males and females are??

I wouldn't say that intersex individuals themselves are anomalies as that seems dehumanizing. However, the condition of being intersex is the result of an anomaly or error in the genetic code during fetal development; specifically with the chromosomes. As a result of this error in the genetic code, and due to natural selection, most intersex individuals are infertile. Most also have dominant secondary sex characteristics and will either have a male or female phenotype such as the woman in that Ted talk. She may have both sex organs and XXY chromosomes, but they don't have their normal function. The infertility of organisms that have an extra sex chromosome is an evolutionary correction to, again, prevent the error from filling the gene pool to negatively impact the survival of a species.

This phenomenon is also observed in calico cats (see video below). Mostly all calico-coated cats are female because the gene that codes for the calico coat is found in the X chromosome. If a male kitten is born with a calico coat, the male is almost always infertile (Klinefelter syndrome).

All in all, these genetic errors are the exception with regard to biological sex. Not the rule.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I identify myself as a female because that's exactly what I am; biologically and physiologically.

I wouldn't say that intersex individuals themselves are anomalies as that seems dehumanizing. However, the condition of being intersex is the result of an anomaly or error in the genetic code during fetal development; specifically with the chromosomes. As a result of this error in the genetic code, and due to natural selection, most intersex individuals are infertile. Most also have dominant secondary sex characteristics and will either have a male or female phenotype such as the woman in that Ted talk. She may have both sex organs and XXY chromosomes, but they don't have their normal function. The infertility of organisms that have an extra sex chromosome is an evolutionary correction to, again, prevent the error from filling the gene pool to negatively impact the survival of a species.

This phenomenon is also observed in calico cats (see video below). Mostly all calico-coated cats are female because the gene that codes for the calico coat is found in the X chromosome. If a male kitten is born with a calico coat, the male is almost always infertile (Klinefelter syndrome).

All in all, these genetic errors are the exception with regard to biological sex. Not the rule.

It seems to me that you identify yourself as female not because it is what you are but because it allows you to escape the chaotic mess that is real life. A place largely without simple and clear-cut answers. The label of a woman is not equivalent to the label of a female. In the same way that the label of a homosexual is not equivalent to the term "gay". You appear to lack culture or self-expression, and it's unnerving. It would seem to me that without a cultural component, your arguments are made to be weaker.

I still believe you're being egotistic. You've lost me in this debate, and I feel unable to keep it going with you. I want you to consider the possibility that perhaps your personal understanding of the science is somehow flawed or incomplete. Based on the fact that you are an animal and not a god-like being with a perfect understanding of reality as it is. To be locked inside a laboratory as you seem to be...to me is unreasonable and irrational. There's no other way I can phrase it.

And as a final note, I want to mention the importance of intersex in this thread. And how relevant it could be to the original discussion.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I consider myself bi. I go through phases when I really prefer to enjoy sex with women. Yea, I love to slide inside that tight 'kitty' and totally perform my manly duty while making love. I am totally aroused and enjoy making them cum before I release inside them. I like to fuck her firmly but not pound her too hard. A true gentleman always lets the lady cum first.

There are times when I enjoy being with another man as a top. The scenario of me being a top with another man releases an energy inside me that allows for an aspect of my inner dominant nature to play out. I am more forceful in this mode. I fuck his brains out!

When I am with another man as a bottom, I prefer to give up that dominant aspect and let him take the lead as the top. I am not a fem at all but enjoy the feeling of being taken by a masculine guy. I surrender and really enjoy pleasing him while getting my own pleasure from his control. The feeling of a hard cock fucking me is amazing.

Perhaps this is one for the psychologists; however, I have no time for that. I just consider myself sexual and am comfortable in all the roles as I described. S&M, pain and torture are not anything I would be interested in.

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It seems to me that you identify yourself as female not because it is what you are but because it allows you to escape the chaotic mess that is real life.
No. I identify myself as a female because, once again, that is exactly what I am. I also identify myself as a woman because I happen to also be an adult. I use both terms to refer to myself whenever I feel like it and both are correct.

The label of a woman is not equivalent to the label of a female. In the same way that the label of a homosexual is not equivalent to the term "gay".

Ok. But...

perhaps your personal understanding of the science is somehow flawed or incomplete. Based on the fact that you are an animal and not a god-like being with a perfect understanding of reality as it is.

Moving on.

You appear to lack culture or self-expression, and it's unnerving.

Being capable of acknowledging reality and fact does not mean that one is automatically devoid of culture and self-expression. Frankly, this is a rather presumptuous statement and indicative of a perspective that is, at minimum, equal to the level of myopia that you have repeatedly projected onto me in this discussion.

Sweatingeyes

Sexy Member
Media
Seabrook Beach (New Hampshire, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's nothing like a warm wet tight pussy around your cock....and I'm gay. Yeah, I like the way it felt down there but eating one is another story.
Personally for me it might have been tight. However, when the “oh I think I’m pregnant” came up I know I faked it.