Gay guys who like pussy.

D

deleted556573

Oh...and no. I have no desire to stick my cock in a pussy. Ever. Neither do any of my gay friends (yes, I asked several of them).

To each, their own. It may be for you, but it's definitely not for me, or anyone else I know.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nothing is tighter than ass! Sorry girls!

Fishy pussy is never gonna beat the badunkadunk!

Sorry but having had experience with both I have to tell you you're dead wrong. Some guys' bungs are so loose and sloppy it'd probably feel better to fuck a bucket of warm water.

And there's one advantage to pussy that an ass could never top... that being the turd factor. There's nothing worse than putting your rod up some dude's hole only to find he didn't take precautions beforehand. Thank God for condoms!!!! Total turn off and where I zip up and go home. That never happens with pussy and it doesn't all smell fishy... if it does, you just don't dive in. There's a good chance there's a ph balance issue or worse... an infection present. Most woman are pretty clean anyway... have never had this happen to me.

But regarding the OP original question, I know what you mean. I prefer forming relationships with men but am attracted to woman and love having sex with them. Some of my best friends are women... I just can't form romantic feelings for them that I can for a guy. I've tried. :frown1:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honey, you could douche that thing 3x a day, everyday, and it would still reek of fish.

Most women cannot smell themselves.

:wink:

Who the hell have you been sleeping with? Prostitutes? Not normal women for sure. Or has a girl ever let you near her sweet spot? Doesn't sound like it! Good personal hygiene and no underlying medical conditions and there is no fishiness going on at all. Women have a much more acute sense of smell, scientific fact. We know if somethings off, How do you think we're able to pick the fathers of our childern?

That was the most uneducated, biased, and offensive post I've seen yet! I guess bigots come in all forms!

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who the hell have you been sleeping with? Prostitutes? Not normal women for sure. Or has a girl ever let you near her sweet spot? Doesn't sound like it!

Considering his post I would guess he does not sleep with women and finds stinky men attractive. :wink:

That was the most uneducated, biased, and offensive post I've seen yet!

You have only been here a month. Sorry to inform you that you will probably see worse. :frown1:

Reactions: Frotninja21

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have only been here a month. Sorry to inform you that you will probably see worse. :frown1:

Tell that to all those women who get their faces bashed in by their husbands, and/or the fathers they "chose" who abuse and molest their children. :rolleyes:

See!
Getting worse already.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yup, see what you mean! Maybe I should turn into a silent lurker!
No more pics or posts...

No.
Of course not.
That just encourages men who don't like women and don't like women at LPSG to continue their nasty harassment.

After all, if the women disappear, the straight men will follow.
And all that will be left...
...and then the intolerant rude women hating men only have to deal with those men they are attracted to.

The way to fight this is more pictures
:boobies:

Yeah! Thats what I'm talking about. :015: