Gay guys, would you let a woman suck you off?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If the answer is no, then stop thinking that every str8 man is gay or can be turned.

Is your father gay, were your grandfathers gay? do you want them be?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If the answer is no, then stop thinking that every str8 man is gay or can be turned.

Believe it or not, every gay man does NOT think every str8 man can be turned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, and I don't think that every str8 man is gay or can be turned gay, whatever that means...

Well it was in response to the "All men are gay" thread.

Also just a reverse of the "str8 guys would you let a gay guy suck you thread".

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a lot of guys on this site that figure I'm gay because I like to suck cock, and hell yes I let women suck me off every chance I get!

If you like to suck cock you are more than 10% gay.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is not an efficient question because as most of you know, many gay men lived the brunt of their lives in the closet. Meaning they've had all kinds of sex with women, even sired children...so of course there are gay men who would have sex with women out there.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is not an efficient question because as most of you know, many gay men lived the brunt of their lives in the closet. Meaning they've had all kinds of sex with women, even sired children...so of course there are gay men who would have sex with women out there.

Yes, maybe in the past. but I am asking men who are 99% or 100% gay, if they would now. Can you and would you are two very different questions.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
If you like to suck cock you are more than 10% gay.

I'm going to have to disagree with this. I don't think that enjoying an "act" determines who you are or what your sexuality is.

I like smoking pot and indulging in party prescriptions. I don't think that qualifies me as a druggie. I have an unholy love for beer. I'm not an alcoholic--not even 10%.

I've known a lot of guys who enjoy, are interested, or are at the very least intrigued by sucking cock. I think it's just an oral fixation thing.

And on the flipside of this, almost every gay man I've ever met loves tits. They like smooshing them, squishing them, playing with 'em, yadda yadda. And they don't mind kissing girls. I've never thought this had any bearing on their degree of gayness. (Of course, I was also having fun getting groped and making out with cute boys....)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've known a lot of guys who enjoy, are interested, or are at the very least intrigued by sucking cock. I think it's just an oral fixation thing.

Yes, they are called gay and Bi.

And on the flipside of this, almost every gay man I've ever met loves tits. quote]

Tits is an oral fixation, but I am gay and don't get what is so great about tits.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, this is narrowed down to completely out, flag-waving, Palm Springs-Fire Island vacationing, Daquri drinking, Jetta driving, dermabrasion facial receiving, silk "club shirt" wearing, Barney's twice annual sale attending, dyed in the wool stereotypical homosexual males?

Well, I'm guessing their answer would be "no," then. LOL!!! I love being gay!

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would not let a woman suck my cock. Some have tried, I just can't get hard for a woman.

And I'm another gay man that thinks straight and str8 men are straight and can't be "turned" or persuaded to do anything with a guy. Now, there are slightly bisexual guys out there who identify themselves as straight, as is their right. Sucking cock doesn't make you gay. It does mean that you are engaging in homosexual activities. The activity doesn't necessarily reflect someone's orientation.

sazbill1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've often wondered this question myself. I happen to be a man who has never had a sexual experience with a woman. I've just never had the interest. I'm certainly not "repulsed" by women, but have no sexual desire for women.

I would assume that straight men feel the same way about other men, but for me it's a sexual fantasy to think of having sex with a straight man. Maybe along the same lines of straight men having fantasies about women being lesbians. I think that's why there are so many conversations about straight men turning gay, etc. - it's all wishful thinking.

Who knows?!?!?

Nd-A-Mistress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure some gay men live or lived in the closet. Does that really play a role in getting hard for a woman? I have no doubt in my mind that me getting hard for a man could not happen. I just cannot see a truly straight man getting hard for a man.

Maybe so many gay men got hard for woment because they were visualizing men. I can tell you that if a man were sucking my cock and I was visualizing a women, I could not get hard.

People seem to get hard because they like what they are doing at that time right?

In the end I guess it's whatever floats your boat or busts your nut right...

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh shit, don't tell me your gay if your like Madonna. Now what am I gonna do. I just stopped and bought both Madonna and Cher albums. Sheww at least I still have that Cher albums.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I actually would allow a woman to suck me but I don't know if she'll get me off though. This isn't a bad thing. Now, if the woman had a hot bicurious boyfriend or a hubby in the room while she was sucking me...maybe. (That isn't a guarantee that she'll get me off.)

Yeah, my dad does have gay tendencies. (Another Invisibleman revelation.) He likes the same kind of guys I do. I have to watch out for my pop does get envious.

I wouldn't want a straight guy to suck me off if that wasn't his predilection. Nothing worse than doing sexual things with someone who wasn't into it. That is rape. I know that some gay men have fantasies of turning out straight men but THAT isn't one of my fantasies.

I don't think that all straight men are gay either. When I was a teen going through my sexual enlightenment phase, I wished that my "straight" male friends were gay. But after going through a lot of weird and funky situations--I decided that I would go out and meet gay people at the bars and coffeehouses. I met a lot of great and not-so-great people.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I'd take head from a woman, if she's good at it. My standards for "just sex" tend to be a little different than for other things. What makes me gay is my desire for love and companionship with men, not just my desire to have sex with them.

I don't think my dad is gay, although he always seems to be lost in thought, so maybe he's got his fantasies... haha

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd take head from a woman, if she's good at it. My standards for "just sex" tend to be a little different than for other things. What makes me gay is my desire for love and companionship with men, not just my desire to have sex with them.

Quite right - in the heat of the moment it could be anyone. If you're free of hang-ups about sexuality then it's the pleasure that counts, as long as you're generally turned on.