Gay guys, would you let a woman suck you off?

Well it was in response to the "All men are gay" thread.

Also just a reverse of the "str8 guys would you let a gay guy suck you thread".

It seems that there is a serious fixation that is dominating many threads on this website. That fixation is that everyone is Bi or Gay. Now I don't think in realty all gay men think every straight man is merely in denial of his true sexual desires, but there are many members of this forum who seem to think this way. I am not homophobic, one of my closest friends is gay and lives with his boyfriend. He has always respected my orientation and my lifestyle, but I have know other gay men who have not. I don't think much makes a straight male more angry than to have someone pretend they are friends with you only to realize they trying to persuade you to do something you don't want to do. My stepdaughter was experimenting with homosexuality 2 years ago and asked me how many of my friends I had gay experiences with or that had them with each other. I told her none that I know of. She then proceeded to rattle off some wisdom she acquired from lady gaga.

Sorry folks who are in denial, many people know what their sexual preference is and they do not negotiate or make exceptions. Ignoring this fact is a great way to lose friends fast.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The OP is bizarre. The generalizations of gay men seem quite unfair. I understand the problems with the way some gay men treat straight men here (which isn't really much different than when certain straight men claim that women are in denial about not being into them), but it is inappropriate to come on here with this antagonistic attitude directed towards a whole class of people.

Anyway, to answer your question, I haven't really adopted the gay identity. I did when I was younger. But as I came into my adult years I started to feel more and more that culturally it did not fit me, so now I have largely abandoned it. I now prefer to say that I am "predominantly homosexual". Sometimes I will use "androphilic" instead.

If I knew a woman, and I was somewhat close with her, and we were being flirtatious, and she initiated, and she was attractive, I think I would probably try letting a woman suck me. It would be less likely if it were up to me to initiate.

The OP is bizarre. The generalizations of gay men seem quite unfair. I understand the problems with the way some gay men treat straight men here (which isn't really much different than when certain straight men claim that women are in denial about not being into them), but it is inappropriate to come on here with this antagonistic attitude directed towards a whole class of people.

Anyway, to answer your question, I haven't really adopted the gay identity. I did when I was younger. But as I came into my adult years I started to feel more and more that culturally it did not fit me, so now I have largely abandoned it. I now prefer to say that I am "predominantly homosexual". Sometimes I will use "androphilic" instead.

If I knew a woman, and I was somewhat close with her, and we were being flirtatious, and she initiated, and she was attractive, I think I would probably try letting a woman suck me. It would be less likely if it were up to me to initiate.

I don't think it is anymore of an attack on a group of people than wen the question is reversed and put on straight males. It seems that it comes up rather often. You have those questions and then questions about who is bigger black or white; and then of course are gay men batter at oral sex than straight women. These questions comprise multiple threads on here. It does not seem to matter how many times things are answered. I suppose some of us cannot accept the truth or are just optimistic that it will somehow change. Kind of reminds me of how teenagers will ask the same question or tell the same lie over and over somehow thinking reality will no longer be what it is.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it is anymore of an attack on a group of people than wen the question is reversed and put on straight males. It seems that it comes up rather often. You have those questions and then questions about who is bigger black or white; and then of course are gay men batter at oral sex than straight women. These questions comprise multiple threads on here. It does not seem to matter how many times things are answered. I suppose some of us cannot accept the truth or are just optimistic that it will somehow change. Kind of reminds me of how teenagers will ask the same question or tell the same lie over and over somehow thinking reality will no longer be what it is.

No, I don't think it is more of an attack than what what it is addressing. As I said, I recognize the problem with the sector of the gay community on here that insists on pressing the lie that there are no truly heterosexual men. And I do think it should be addressed. But just because this in response to an attack on heterosexual men does not mean it is acceptable to respond with an attack seemingly leveled against homosexual men in general.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have no quarrel with the fact that there are indeed 100% straight men and 100% gay men, but I just posted on another thread that you might find a guy who has absolutely no interest in men, neither romantically nor sexually, yet is totally turned on just by looking at pictures of men's genitals. The straight purists would say that's not straight, so he must be classified as bisexual. At the other end of the spectrum you might find a guy who is romantically and sexually attracted to men but likes to fuck women occasionally just for the sheer physical pleasure it provides him. The gay purists would say he isn't gay because he occasionally sticks his dick in a vagina. So, again, he has to be classed as bisexual. And in between those two extremes of the bisexual spectrum there are infinite variations of bisexuality involving heterosexual/homosexual interests and tendencies. So if the OP's admittedly shallow question were asked from the purists' perspective the answer is simply no. Any otherwise gay man who would let a woman suck him off would forever after be bisexual, not gay.

I have ... because it was the only way she would let me fuck her husband.

Now that's my kind of flexibility!

MistyOne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If a gay guy lets a woman suck him off, doesn't that make him at least a little curious and not fully gay? Just the way I see it.. not that anything's wrong with it either way.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never met one who has been able to yet. Without a doubt there is a certain passion for cock that you need in order to be good at sucking them. The few women I've been with just didn't have it. A cock isn't a piece of glass. You don't lick it like it's something fragile and delicate. Don't suck it like it's going to shatter in your mouth. Just go for it. It isn't going to break and if you hurt it, I'll let you know.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a gay guy lets a woman suck him off, doesn't that make him at least a little curious and not fully gay? Just the way I see it.. not that anything's wrong with it either way.

Well... I would say that it is indeed an indication of bicuriosity. But I don't think being bicurious necessitates that one is not truly homosexual or heterosexual.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gay guys, would you let a woman suck you off?

No. I wouldn't let a straight man suck my cock...I definitely wouldn't have a straight woman suck my cock. I am not interested in doing anyone straight.