Gay Guys!

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got a huge candy cane one year around christmas and after taking one look at that thing I knew that once I got the plastic off of it, it was going up my ass. it was just the size and shape that i was looking for to explore my hole and it had dropped right in my lap. What I wasn't prepared for was how warm and juicy inside of an ass can be. that fucking thing started melting before I even had a decent chance to enjoy it. And besides that, it ended up making a scary mess - a thick red syrupy liquid dripping out of my ass and down my leg... I was sure that I had just killed myself and I would drop over at any minute. Then I realized it was just sugar. If I haddn't been so new to it all, it might have been kind of fun. All in all, if you cant find a fat cock, then buy yourself a really big Kielbasa... at least it's meat.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I got a huge candy cane one year around christmas and after taking one look at that thing I knew that once I got the plastic off of it, it was going up my ass.

Out of Curiosity....

Did you have a sugar rush? After all...the intestines absorb everything, Im just wondering if you got a quick sugar rush.

:)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont know how you guys do it. I have a hell of a time getting a thin dildo up there let alone anything larger than cock size.

You don't just do it. You have to work up to it, sometimes over a period of years. The sphincter can be stretched, like any other muscle, but it takes practice and time.

Of course, you have to really want to do it, which usually means you have to be turned on by the idea of taking something large inside your ass. If you believe that it's going to be difficult, painful, messy, or otherwise unpleasant, you're not going to succeed and you're not going to have much fun trying. If, on the other hand, you believe that it's going to be intensely pleasurable, exciting, and fun, you're at least in the right frame of mind to give it a try.

It helps if you're very aroused before you begin. I don't know if it's because of the endorphins or what, but you can accomplish a lot more in a state of intense arousal than you could do otherwise.

Paradoxically, it's also essential that you learn how to relax. While you are experiencing an intense psychological thrill, your body (well, your muscles--your heart may be pouding fast) should be in a deep, almost meditative state of relaxation. It may help to have some prior experience with meditation, yoga, martial arts, or some other discipline that requires a calm yet intense focus. Being deeply relaxed while simultaneously experiencing extremely intense sensations makes the experience almost transcendental.

Do other bottoms agree or do you have a different perspective?

Absolutfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Umm...and you can still control your bowels?
Yeah, that is not an issue. Extreme ass stretching that is done through relaxation and not forcing it open doesn't harm the sphincter muscle at all. It's like yoga. Advanced practitioners can twist themselves into many extreme poses, but that doesn't prevent them from being able to walk normally.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did get a little sugar rush indeed... they say that coffee enemas or wine enemas will do the same thing. the coffee one is just kind of cleansing, the wine one can be very dangerous, but they say that you go from 0 to drunk in about 30 seconds.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cant say i have ever had any thoughts desires or even done so
Not my thing to have any other foreign object .. in the area
However
I do understand and appreciate
-each to there own etc
enz

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did get a little sugar rush indeed... they say that coffee enemas or wine enemas will do the same thing. the coffee one is just kind of cleansing, the wine one can be very dangerous, but they say that you go from 0 to drunk in about 30 seconds.

Very cool.

Not to dim the thread... but..
A note to the Younngins straight and gay... this is a good example with barebacking... you can go from 0 to dead in less than 30 seconds too.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being deeply relaxed while simultaneously experiencing extremely intense sensations makes the experience almost transcendental.

Do other bottoms agree or do you have a different perspective?

Being Versatile, I hope to get to that point to learn the pleasures of it.

Joe7703

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very cool.

Not to dim the thread... but..
A note to the Younngins straight and gay... this is a good example with barebacking... you can go from 0 to dead in less than 30 seconds too.

Hey, although i appreciate spreading the message of safe sex to younger people that was a bit over the top don't you think? Way to strike fear into the younger generations ;), even if it WAS overstated ;)