Gay guys...

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you ever fantasize about fucking a plump tight succulent pussy?
tenor.gif

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope, not ever, not once, not even for a microsecond. That idea or interest in vaginas just doesn't exist in my mind.

nudeguy1958

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got married in my late 20's to a woman, did it because I thought that is what was expected of me. I did have sex with her, but I can't say it excites me like a man does. Would I do it again? NO

gayyay1997

Expert Member
Media
What kind of question is that, you're asking gay men if they ever fantasise about fucking vagina, wtf. Of course gay men don't fantasise about fucking a "plump tight succulent pussy", that sounds disgusting as fuck. And you're saying that you're straight friend talking about how much he likes it and how good it feels made you ask this question, why would a heterosexual man talking about liking pussy make you wonder if gay men fantasise about it? that makes literally no sense, seriously what would compel you to ask such a stupid question? gay men don't give a fuck about the sensations of fucking a vagina you weirdo, why would we care about straight guys saying it feels good?

What kind of question is that, you're asking gay men if they ever fantasise about fucking vagina, wtf. Of course gay men don't fantasise about fucking a "plump tight succulent pussy", that sounds disgusting as fuck. And you're saying that you're straight friend talking about how much he likes it and how good it feels made you ask this question, why would a heterosexual man talking about liking pussy make you wonder if gay men fantasise about it? that makes literally no sense, seriously what would compel you to ask such a stupid question? gay men don't give a fuck about the sensations of fucking a vagina you weirdo, why would we care about straight guys saying it feels good?
He's making a point. See his thread "Straight guys... Do you ever get really pissed off on the amount of threads posted here asking "Would a straight guy do...(gay things)"?

gayyay1997

Expert Member
Media
He's making a point. See his thread "Straight guys... Do you ever get really pissed off on the amount of threads posted here asking "Would a straight guy do...(gay things)"?

I understand that that is annoying and stupid, but the same sort of thing gets asked in the ask a gay man section aswell. there is hundereds of weird questions from straight guys in the gay section asking about pussy and shit, i've noticed a lot from straight guys, on here and elsewhere that they seem confused at the idea of a guy not caring about vagina, and don't seem to be able to figure out that gay guys feel the same way about women as straight guys do about men, even though it should be incredibly easy to be able to figure that out.

gayyay1997

Expert Member
Media
and also, asking gay men if they ever fantasise about fucking vagina isn't the same as asking a straight guy if he would ever do a gay thing, most of the questions are more like would you ever let a guy suck your dick, not stuff like do you ever fantasis about fucking a guy in the ass. but i do agree the questions to straight guys like that are cringey, i personally find it sad that any gay man would even want to have sex with a straight guy, it's just a silly thing to want to do and is almost always based on inferiority complexes and dumb stereotypes about masculinity