Gay guys...

Never.. if I didn’t I wouldn’t be gay.. and if I did I would.. it’s not that hard

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently had a pussy one foot away from my face. Neither put me off nor turned me on. I am sure the sensation would be nice, but I'm not interested enough to try. So I didn't interact with it. Having said that it was enjoyable to experience the different tenor of female sexuality for an evening, just has a different vibe. Plus I am a very free kisser. I could also deal with vaginal intercourse with a trans guy, especially a buff trans guy.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Maybe like they say, not straight if a self proclaimed straight guy experiments with a guy...Yet you'll never here not gay from a self proclaimed gay guy who experiments with a woman. I'm gay, i tried, ( with a woman) i enjoyed yet I still consider myself gay .

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got married in my late 20's to a woman, did it because I thought that is what was expected of me. I did have sex with her, but I can't say it excites me like a man does. Would I do it again? NO
Love your uncut cock....really great looking!

inmybuttbare

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you ever fantasize about fucking a plump tight succulent pussy?
Having spent all but the last 6 years with, at least, one foot in the hetero side of the pool I do get occasional urges. Less for fucking one and more for eating one.

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only occasionally, but it's with a dude I know, and it's really just because he's there. She's incidental, a willing prop really, for DP and/or DAP. Otherwise, nope.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had dudes with quite sloppy holes. So fit and sexy but so sloppy. Then sometimes it flashes through my mind: "How would a pussy feel? Is it more firm than ass? Is it more complete, like a fist around your cock?", but as I am a 100% gay dude, no way I will ever be near a pussy.

Reactions: HardUSN

The only way i would imagine that is if said "succulent" (ugh) vagina was on a male whom I had interest in.

This thread (especially the op) is a true travesty :expressionless: