Gay guys...

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I quoted you because I felt an unjustified observation was made. Especially the part about a guy nutting in another guys mouth not being straight. I just think that sexuality is so complex that people need to be more open in their thinking of it. I appreciate your views, though I may not always agree, and I thank you for your last message. It'sall about perception.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I quoted you because I felt an unjustified observation was made. Especially the part about a guy nutting in another guys mouth not being straight. I just think that sexuality is so complex that people need to be more open in their thinking of it. I appreciate your views, though I may not always agree, and I thank you for your last message. It'sall about perception.

He's NOT straight if he can nut in another guy's mouth, if he can get sexual arousal/pleasure/ejaculate, etc... with a guy AND he calls himself straight, he's DENYING one aspect of his sexual orientation.

My thinking is open, but you need to be a bit more realistic. NOBODY says "I'm not a lawyer, I just practice law from time to time", or "I'm not a quarterback, I just run the ball from time to time", so WHY IS IT that some people ARE sexually compatible with men, but denounce that when they state their orienation? TO SOUND NORMAL. Have you ever heard an Olympic swimmer say "Don't call me an Olympic swimmer, I just swim in the Olympics once every few years so it's not a title I'll accept"?

I understand that there are varying levels, you might like women 99% and men 1%, or men 45% and women 55%, but if you ARE SEXUALLY COMPATIBLE WITH MEN, why would you claim an orientation that implies that you're only attracted to women? Let's say it together people, HOMOPHOBIA. LOTS of guys who CAN get arousal/satisfaction/etc... with dudes but claim they're straight, claim that, again, to sound "normal".

In 99.9% of all facets of life, we accept labels based on our behavior. Do construction work? You're a construction worker. Enforce the laws? You're a police officer, YET when it comes to orientation, a large bulk of men DENY one TRUE aspect of their orientation in favor of the one that sounds the most normal. Hmmm......

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't agree your logic for justifying the labeling process, marley. The label of being 'gay' is a very recent one in our social history.

I only enjoy man-on-man sex but I'm open to the possibility that since I do find women attractive, that I might one day find myself in the position to enjoy sex with one. I did have two failed attempts in my youth ('failed' = 'didn't cum & didn't enjoy')...does that make me Straight?

I'm not a real good one to use as an example there because of my history. But I know lots of guys, married and single, that sexually prefer women but can be aroused by a man. I wouldn't say that they are Gay or are denying their gayness. They just like cock and don't mind if they get a blow job from a man. They say it's better than beating off and hey, I think of it as a 'win-win' situation cuz I like it too! But they aren't going to go out and buy me a wedding ring right afterwards.

Last edited:

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Marley, dude, you're killing me. You stated to me that it wasn't about percentages and now you're preaching them. My roommate is a home appraiser as a carrer. She also does a couple bartending shifts once in awhile for extra cash. When people ask what she does for a living, you know what, she appraises homes. Nothing wrong with bartending, but it's not her career. Granted, there are guys out there who deny feelings or instincts. Whether because of religion or family or whatever. They lie to themselves, they lie to others and they are generally pretty unhappy inside. That's not who I'm talking about though. I am talking about the average straight guy. A guy who is secure in his masculinity and sexuality to not be paranoid or afraid of what getting that blowjob is going to mean about him. Someone who can take the experience and the pleasure for what it is- something that FEELS good. Maybe he leans his head back with eyes closed and fantasises about Angelina Jolie. Maybe to him a mouth is a mouth. Maybe he gets off on the idea of doing something that to him is taboo and although he enjoyed it, is happy to leave it with the one isolated experience. There are any number of different situations that I wouldn't even want to try to guess at or disect. Does that mean it's right for everyone? No. But does this mean that these people should go around claiming bisexual orientation? Even though heterosexual is closer to the truth and bisexual would give many people ideas of there activities that go way beyond the truth? I don't see it as denying a part of oneself or lying to others when it can be such a small part of who they are as a whole. I wouldn't expect someone to tell me they are straight but enjoy a good mouth when avalable. I also wouldn't expect someone to claim bisexuality but only enjoy blowjobs from guys and that's where their interest stops. Actually, I would find that last scenario to be more deceiving than anything. I certainly don't go around saying "yeah, I'm bisexual but I haven't had sexual contact with a woman in 17 years." That's ridiculous. And yes, I got hard, I got off and a couple of times were in mouths. No fantasy required. BECAUSE IT FELT GOOD. As I stated before though, it was just sex. Physically stimulative but that's it. Mentally I enjoyed the pleasure I gave, emtionally they were just friends to me. The mental and emotional excitement come from men only. So I defenately identify as gay because to do so otherwise would give people an incorrect perception of both me and my sex life. Somehow I don't think claiming gay is easier, just more truthful.

There ya go Hellboy ;)

simonsays01uk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think its a misconception. Straight gay bi whatever your sexuality is your missing one point. SEX=SEX

I know a lot of ''straight'' men who have had sex with another male in one form or another, but lets put it in to perspective shall we? I dont know about my American cousins but 99.9% of everything is labelled. Im gay. I sleep with men. ergo im gay.
But i also know a few women who have tried to ''turn'' me :eek: but what i think that most people are ignoring here are the ''stereotypes'' Im gay i dont wiggle my bum, beat my eye lashes or talk with a lisp. (sorry easy way i can think of explaining a fem) I am a man, true i happen to shag them but i am a man, i love cars, booze, sports... i guess what i am trying to explain is that its still a label.

Typically in the uk i am classed as ''a straight man who fucks men'' :censored:
No i am not, i am gay. Its the way i am. From the job i do to the clothes i wear.
I am not straight acting i am me, for that matter i am not a disco bunny either :cool:
But i think its more of a ''thing'' for a gay guy to convince himself he has had a straight man and chalks it up to a fantastic thing, where as the 'straight' guy has had an experience smiled said '' thanks for that'' and left.

But getting back on topic... would i eat pussy??? F*ck no are you crazy? :biggrin1::wink:
sorry for jumping in here but ive read a lot of these forums and this one i had to jump in on :tongue:

DagoJoe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you are asking my dick if it wants a hot mouth to go down on it ? Yes... Male or female yes--Do I eat pussy-yes Do I suck cock -yes --does my dick honestly get hard if I see a hot ass on a women-yes does my dick get hard when it sees a hot ass on a man yes---why question -mens cocks have a mind of their own--the straight/gay thing is a pain in the ass and means nothing---when it comes to your dicks happiness