Gay Guys

sharmaji

Just Browsing
Media
Guys... I M 21 M... I Happend To Come Accross 5 Gays Approaching Me For Relation Ship... They Jus Gradually Put Their Hands On My Pants And Askin For Me To Come Along...
Whats The Reaon ...is Anything Wrong In Me????

Load Lichfield

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This could be due to a variety of reasons..

It's possible they were store detectives, and they'd suspected you'd stolen something from the shop. It would be their duty to frisk you for said stolen contraband, and then ask you to "come along".

Alternatively, they could be the Police (Not the band), and they are arresting you for standing there provocatively in your jeans. It's a criminal offence now. If they were looking for a 'real asian ship' they could've been the harbour patrol. Sometimes people steal any old junk....

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys... I M 21 M... I Happend To Come Accross 5 Gays Approaching Me For Relation Ship... They Jus Gradually Put Their Hands On My Pants And Askin For Me To Come Along...
Whats The Reaon ...is Anything Wrong In Me????

There's a solution to your problem, dude. I've never had anyone "gradually put their hands in my pants" unless I wanted them to. Try saying "NO".
:biggrin1:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just walked up to you and put their hands down/on your pants?
Yes something is most certainly wrong with you. Did this happen in the empty quarters of your head?
C.B.:saevil: