Gay Handshake

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
Is there really a secret gay handshake???? I've never heard of this. Any ideas????

Maybe not in there in the USA but here in south America there is a kind of hand shake to call someone for sex when you hold hands you use your middle finger in between both hands and rub it against the others person hand here the meaning of that is for sex calling

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe not in there in the USA but here in south America there is a kind of hand shake to call someone for sex when you hold hands you use your middle finger in between both hands and rub it against the others person hand here the meaning of that is for sex calling

I dont know about the gay thing..but here in the us..that is also a sign you want to fuck the other person...its been around since I was a kid..

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there really a secret gay handshake???? I've never heard of this. Any ideas????

What!? Baby, don't take this the wrong way, but you have got to leave Kentucky and get you some face time with the world!

There is NO Gay Handshake. There is NO Gay Mafia. There may have been WAY back-in-the-day, but what need is there now to indicate our gayness via cryptic codes? I just come out and say it when the moment is correct or demands the information.

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I reach down between your legs and shake your cock, instead of your hand!! That is a gay hand shake!!! Oh and by the way, I looked at your pictures and I would love to shake that cock!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: brojob

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Based on recent events which have been highly trouted in the Media, the gay hand shake is actually a foot shake under the partipication in any bathroom.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend says that fisting somebody up the ass is the "San Francisco handshake." They all do it here.

In fact, a good gay-boy friend of mine first met his lesbian girlfriend when he discovered that her hand was up his ass.

Yep, it's a strange town.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Based on recent events which have been highly trouted in the Media, the gay hand shake is actually a foot shake under the partipication in any bathroom.

i swear this threw me. had never heard of a secret toe tap code for picking someone up.

and if there is a secret gay handshake - i think it's called a kiss.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, yes. When you shake hands with somebody and it can even be your index finger. You scratch the other person's palm it mean you want to have sex. I actually learned this from a girl! Then I tried it on a couple of guys and it worked.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

here in italy a handshake that let on your hand smell of dick_not your dick_ and traces of sperm_not your sperm_ is called The Secret Gay Handshake

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aww bless. I doubt for a minute that theres a secret gay hand shake out there. If there was then im sure everyone will be talking about it.

Trustme10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Super old thread but back in 2010, I definitely had this happen to me.

I had a male friend who was dating another friend of mine (female). I was over at his house for his birthday. When I was leaving and went to go shake his hand, he took his index finger and scratched my palm. It was clear that this was a come on, but it took me a while to process it.

I would never have done anything to come between my friends, and even if they weren't together, it would have made things pretty awkward. They're married now, have a kid, and time has gotten the better of him looks-wise but he was definitely hot back then.

Coincidentally, I did see his dick through the peephole of his boxers one time, so I had some material to fantasize with.

Reactions: deleted871301

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thats a world wide one used for both sexes

D

deleted871301

In today's world, it's difficult to say what is gay and what is straight anymore... Besides, does it really matter?? ;)

Reactions: saclove
D

deleted15329811

I had a barber do this to me after a haircut, I was taken a back 1 because I dont normally get come ons and 2 maybe when he was younger hes like in his 70s maybe 80s.....uh uh not him sorry.

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never heard of the secret handshake ever. And if there actually is one, most gays won't know it if it slapped them across the face.

There is however the hankie code, which is a real thing. I'm not fully versed on it, but certain colors hanging out of your back pocket mean different things (top, bottom, sexuality, kinks, etc). Sort of a no-touch handshake?