Gay Handshake

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rodevon10, Sep 4, 2007.

1. rodevon10

rodevon10 Member

Is there really a secret gay handshake???? I've never heard of this. Any ideas????

2. CBS1

CBS1 New Member

Albums:
    Maybe not in there in the USA but here in south America there is a kind of hand shake to call someone for sex when you hold hands you use your middle finger in between both hands and rub it against the others person hand here the meaning of that is for sex calling

3. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
    I dont know about the gay thing..but here in the us..that is also a sign you want to fuck the other person...its been around since I was a kid..

4. Wrey

Wrey New Member

What!? Baby, don't take this the wrong way, but you have got to leave Kentucky and get you some face time with the world!

There is NO Gay Handshake. There is NO Gay Mafia. There may have been WAY back-in-the-day, but what need is there now to indicate our gayness via cryptic codes? I just come out and say it when the moment is correct or demands the information.

5. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Middle finger rubbing the palm? wtf?

6. Gay Joe

Gay Joe New Member

Albums:
    When I reach down between your legs and shake your cock, instead of your hand!! That is a gay hand shake!!! Oh and by the way, I looked at your pictures and I would love to shake that cock!!!!!

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Based on recent events which have been highly trouted in the Media, the gay hand shake is actually a foot shake under the partipication in any bathroom.

8. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    My boyfriend says that fisting somebody up the ass is the "San Francisco handshake." They all do it here.

In fact, a good gay-boy friend of mine first met his lesbian girlfriend when he discovered that her hand was up his ass.

Yep, it's a strange town.

9. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

i swear this threw me. had never heard of a secret toe tap code for picking someone up.

and if there is a secret gay handshake - i think it's called a kiss.

10. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

Ok, yes. When you shake hands with somebody and it can even be your index finger. You scratch the other person's palm it mean you want to have sex. I actually learned this from a girl! Then I tried it on a couple of guys and it worked.

11. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    here in italy a handshake that let on your hand smell of dick_not your dick_ and traces of sperm_not your sperm_ is called The Secret Gay Handshake

12. Tlss

Tlss New Member

Aww bless. I doubt for a minute that theres a secret gay hand shake out there. If there was then im sure everyone will be talking about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted