(gay) have you ever fucked someone so hard they came?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tylertron2000, Apr 7, 2008.

1. tylertron2000

tylertron2000 New Member

This has happened to me the last two times I tried topping someone. They came from just me ramming them anally. Is this normal? Are bottoms supposed to cum from anal stimulation alone? I'm not experienced hardly at all so I was very surprised when it happened. Three different guys on three different occasions both came without even touching their own wang.

What sucked is they both came before me so I couldn't keep going after that. But yeah normal not normal?

2. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

not all bottoms cum from anal stimulation alone. i think that has more to do with the prostate than the anus. depending on the sensitivity of the guys prostate, some men can cum just from having their prostate rubbed the right way. without touching their penis at all.

3. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    I had a friend that I used to mess around with. We would jerk off together and he loved to suck me off. He always wanted me to fuck him, but I hadn't ever fucked anyone and just wasn't ready to do that yet. He ended up moving to New York and I kind of lost track of him. One day he calls me up out of the blue and tells me he is in town and wanted me to come over. So I go to his hotel room and we have fun playing around. He still wants me to fuck him, but I still had never done that and told him no. We had fun anyway and after we both came we just laid there talking for a while catching up on things. Finally I told him I had to go so I got dressed and was about to leave. He was just in his underwear and he gives me this big hug. I got hard again feeling him next to me. He starts ripping off my clothes and I push him on the bed. He puts a condom on me and I take both of his hands and held them above his head and ended up fucking for the very first time. It was so hot and so sexy. He is just moaning as I shove my dick deep into his ass. All of the sudden he starts shooting this huge load of cum all over his face and chest. It was so hot and so erotic. It was like every time I shoved my dick in his ass more cum would shoot out. I ended up shooting at the site of all that cum shooting out. He never even touched his dick the whole time. And since that was the first time I ever fucked a guy, I completely understood why fucking a guy is so hot.

4. Ewan

Ewan Member

Albums:
    This is quite common in my experience. I've also made a guy come just by rimming him.

5. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    When my B/F is extremely horny and stimulated, he will cum when I fuck him without touching himself. He has in the past cum 3 times like this in one fuck session. It's pretty hot I think.

6. D_Portelay Porquesword

I came once after receiving a settlement check in the mail, it was quite large. lol

7. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey! Who changed the title of this thread!!?? I liked the first one.

8. B_bttmaaron

B_bttmaaron New Member

Albums:
    I usually cum when I'm getting fucked, but its not the typical orgasm. My whole body shakes uncontrollably and the sensations are much stronger than the ones I feel when I am stimulating my penis. A lot of the times I don't fully ejaculate. Sometimes I have to ask my partner to stop and hold me for a minute while I regain my composure before he can start fucking me again. To get me to cum like this a guy has to give me rapid, deep thrusts; and it has to be during a long session. Also, the only positions that it happens are doggy style and missionary with my legs over his head. I can never ride long enough to cum when I'm on top, the sensations are just too intense.

9. HiJinx

HiJinx Member

Count me among those who cum while being fucked but it has to be a bigger dick. After getting in, there is a point where the guy has to push hard, then I see stars. He slams hard into me for a while then I shoot really hard and a lot. However, I don't want him to stop like the guys you have been with. I don't want to lose the feeling of him fucking me and sometimes I'll shoot again. Again, I need at least 7 inches or so, otherwise, it doesn't hit the right spot, girth doesn't seem to matter.

10. thereisalight

thereisalight New Member

Quite a coincidence -- I was with a man a few hours ago that said he has never been sexually aroused having his prostate massaged. Once I put it in and found the magic spot he began to writhe around and, eventually, had an incredible orgasm. We never touched his penis the entire time.

With a little aim and finesse it quickly became a reality. Unsure if it's possible for everyone but it's an incredible orgasm.

11. smallballs

smallballs New Member

Warm wet tongue on my ass will get me to cum almost immetidately. Always cum when getting fucked.

12. 220483

Gold Member

it happen the other way arond... where i came JUST from the excitment!

13. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    The bottom guy cums because a big cocked* top guy's deep thrusts presses on the bottom guy's prostate. In most cases this eventually causes the bottom guy to have an intense orgasm and ejeculation.

As the big cocked* top guy continues to thrust in an out, with each deep inward thrust his cock continues to presses on the bottom's prostate causing more and more ejeculate to shoot out of his cock.

*Big cocked is a cock long enough so when the top has in inward thrust it is long enough, when erect, to press on the bottom's porstate. As one person has already commented, for him to experience this the top guy's cock must be at least 7 inches in length.

I found this out when I asked a gay member of adult-chitchat.com about anal sex and what the bottom guy gets out of it.

14. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    You can get the same reaction by fingering yourself. As unabear09 noted in the fingering yourself thread, your prostate is located about an inch or so inside the anus , its about the size of a walnut and to get to it, gently insert you finger (or cock, vibrator, dildo, or any other household item that'll fit lol) and go in to about your 2nd knuckle or futher....and gently feel around until you find it....you most likely (if you hit the right spot) will start to have the urge to piss (that means you have hit your g-spot) play around around and find what feels best to you and have at it....when you get ready to nutt, put some moderate pressure on your prostate......be prepared for cum to go flying everywhere, your whole body to shake, scream uncontrolably, and make sounds that you didn't know you could make.....just a note, before anything is inserted in your ass make sure its clean, especially your fingers, and make sure your nails are trimmed and smooth, and use pretty of lube.....hope you all enjoy (and you will....believe me)

15. D_one and done

still havent tried that yet lol its first on my sexual to-do list :biggrin1:

16. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

Have to ask the man, what you up to now -- no time like the present.:smile:

17. D_one and done

im not really one for assplay lol. i have to be in the right mood for it and i haven't been in that kind of mood in a long while :biggrin1:

18. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ditto.

19. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

I agree -- only once in a blue moon for me then will maybe finger myself a bit or put some pressure on the perineum, but it's not that often either.

20. BBTM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It happened to me for the first time 2 days ago. My BF fucked me for a long time and it just got better and better the longer he fucked me. The next thing I know, I exploded my load. I think he was as surprised as I was!!! :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted