(gay) have you ever fucked someone so hard they came?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm frequently able to cum while getting fucked. Just the way I'm wired. It doesn't happen every time and really depends upon the top. If we mess around for a bit before the "main event" and I'm really turned on, and if the top is larger than average, and if he has staying power, and if we're fucking face-to-face with me on my back (I've never cum while getting fucked in any other position). If those are the conditions, then there's a better than likely chance that I'll shoot while he's fucking me. Doesn't require stimulation of my penis either, I'll feel it build up and then cum will start spontaneously spurting from my cock. By far the most intense orgasms I've ever had.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a friend that I used to mess around with. We would jerk off together and he loved to suck me off. He always wanted me to fuck him, but I hadn't ever fucked anyone and just wasn't ready to do that yet. He ended up moving to New York and I kind of lost track of him. One day he calls me up out of the blue and tells me he is in town and wanted me to come over. So I go to his hotel room and we have fun playing around. He still wants me to fuck him, but I still had never done that and told him no. We had fun anyway and after we both came we just laid there talking for a while catching up on things. Finally I told him I had to go so I got dressed and was about to leave. He was just in his underwear and he gives me this big hug. I got hard again feeling him next to me. He starts ripping off my clothes and I push him on the bed. He puts a condom on me and I take both of his hands and held them above his head and ended up fucking for the very first time. It was so hot and so sexy. He is just moaning as I shove my dick deep into his ass. All of the sudden he starts shooting this huge load of cum all over his face and chest. It was so hot and so erotic. It was like every time I shoved my dick in his ass more cum would shoot out. I ended up shooting at the site of all that cum shooting out. He never even touched his dick the whole time. And since that was the first time I ever fucked a guy, I completely understood why fucking a guy is so hot.

This is so hot! I've had it happen when getting fucked a few times.....the common denominator was always a big dick...over 9 inches. I was shocked the first time it happened, never even touched my dick and I felt this sensation on my prostate and came uncontrollably.

tylertron2000

Just Browsing
Media
hmmm ok so it's not that out of the ordinary. And from what people said it seems to make sense. I have a very long dick (7-9 depending on arousal) but it's thin not girthy. So I guess it makes sense. It also takes me a long long time to get off usually. Huh cool I guess.

Last question. When I fuck someone face to face I can usually just go at it. When I do doggie style (which is my favorite and makes me way hard and I can go faster) people complain that I'm "hitting something" in their stomach that feels weird. I get too deep basically. Once again multiple different guys. What's going on with that? what am I hitting? and do I just need taller guys or something?

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been there done that. But it's not really a matter of "hard" but rather hitting the prostate just right. though it does help if you're a little thicker than average so the entire shaft provides friction.

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I frequently get guys to cum while I'm fucking them. I love when a guy fucks the cum out of me so I try to get the bottom off by what gets me off.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
This one is based on the placement of the prostate. Not all "bottoms" can do it, and those that can seem to indicate that the orgasm they achieve from stimulation in this manner is stronger than doing it conventionally.

I managed to help a bottom do this, and I can tell you that the involuntary contractions he experienced were something to experience. It was many years ago and I managed to have it happen twice in my lifetime.

Unable to do this with my life-partner, but, the anatomy is just different.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure I could come without touching myself if auncut10in was inside me..... (you wouldn't need to fuck me hard...)

Well I am more than willing to try all in the name of scientific research mind you. <G>

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm frequently able to cum while getting fucked. Just the way I'm wired. It doesn't happen every time and really depends upon the top. If we mess around for a bit before the "main event" and I'm really turned on, and if the top is larger than average, and if he has staying power, and if we're fucking face-to-face with me on my back (I've never cum while getting fucked in any other position). If those are the conditions, then there's a better than likely chance that I'll shoot while he's fucking me. Doesn't require stimulation of my penis either, I'll feel it build up and then cum will start spontaneously spurting from my cock. By far the most intense orgasms I've ever had.

Ditto ditto and ditto!

Even had a multiple orgasm once this way: Guy was fucking me very hard and long...came once and then was just enjoying him getting off. When all of a sudden, not 1 minute after cumming the first time, I felt this awesome orgasm coming on that just exploded without warning out of my cock and all over me, the floor, the guy...was hilarious. We both just pissed ourselves laughing.

Of course we tried for that again at least 4 more times, but didn't happen again, and hasn't happened that way since. But I still do cum without touching my cock and have had it happen with a number of partners. I find it extremely hot!