Gay Homophobes

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Although, I do suspect that jealousy factored into to; but, a deeper, more metaphysical form of it than what we're used to.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gillette said:
I'll take that yes since I consider your given example to be extremely obnoxious behavior as well. Being offensive or irritating is just an easy way to create a superficial reason for people not to like you rather than exposing your real insecurities.

No.

Let me try to rephrase.

Many hetero men are precisely as I described.

Many homosexual ones are precisely as you describe.

It simply is.

There. Don't waste anymore brain power on it. Both are equally offensive.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Gillette said:
My coworker finds the screeching queens as irritating as nails on a chalkboard, which does describe the speaking voices of some I've talked to. I think it's the difference between being who you are and broadcasting it on high volume.

Could this be considered a form of overcompensation?
Some people are just loud and boisterous, regardless of sexuality. They can irritate the more cultured and calm members of society at times. Yet their vocal powers are useful for stage acting, performances, preaching, singing, political speeches and getting people to attend to them.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:
Yes. My boyfriend is a pig pen. ("Peanuts" cartoon character surrounded by mess)

I am actually quite tidy, but have to admit that deciding what to wear is not something that takes up much of my time.

Gone A - from now on I am experimenting with trisexuality - I am in touch with my feminine side, I am not afraid of my gay potential and I remain your's faithlessly a raving muffslut. :eek:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Lordpendragon said:
I am actually quite tidy, but have to admit that deciding what to wear is not something that takes up much of my time.

Gone A - from now on I am experimenting with trisexuality - I am in touch with my feminine side, I am not afraid of my gay potential and I remain your's faithlessly a raving muffslut. :eek:

Interesting notion, LP. When you jack off, do you wear both a pink boa and tool belt?

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since this guy really is gay, his overreaction to seeing those two guys was just his way of trying to let everyone know that he was "straight". He was overcompensating. I don't necessarily think it was homophobic. Most people are not used to seeing two guys kiss publicly. If it were two women kissing there might be another reaction, BUT only if they were attractive. If they were masculine looking women, then most guys would probably find it equally disgusting. It really comes down to what we're used to seeing. Throughout life we see men and women kissing, whether it's at the movies, on tv, or in our own family. I live in MA, and when they legalized gay marriage they were constantly showing gays kissing on the news. At first it seemed kind of shocking and unusual, but after repeated showing of it, it became almost routine.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Closets might be for clothes, but you can find jealousy in there too.

Some closet cases incidences that stick in my memory:

After college, I did one of my former school gym teachers. I meat him at a local gay bar, that he happened to have an apartment down the street from. He was a total pig, but during school he had been really hyper masculine and treated the effeminate kids really badly (as well as the skinny, over wait, slow, weak, short...). Most people would have called him an "asshole," which I think is an insult to assholes (as a very bisexual male I happen to be rather fond of assholes). That night night he was all asshole, damn was it well trained, I had no problem getting the head in and going balls deep, with one thrust.

A trick's girlfriend/wife walked in on me pounding ass, on the bed. She started screaming, when I got over the shock and got off of him; she stopped screaming, staired at my erection, as I tried to remember where I left my clothes. Then she yelled, "That's why your ass looks that way." Luckily that lamp's cord was stuck under the heavy chair. I didn't stick around to witness the rest of the fight and I left with his (too small for me) t-shirt, only one of my socks and carrying me shoes.

I may have mentioned or you may have figured out that I'm far from an innocent... :wink:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While posting that last post, to my blog, I found this one:

Under the heading of People not sure of who/what they are

A few years ago I went to a gaming convention with a friend, it happened to be the same day that the pride parade/festival was going on. We were registering, when a gay bar's float went down the street, to the assembly area. The sideways dark-red baseball cap, skin tight pink A&F t-shirt, low ride jeans wearing college aged guy turns to normally dressed friends and says, "I'm glad we're in here and they're all out there." I turned around and said, "Not all of us are out there." His friends kept moving along with the line, but the guy moved behind the three friends and staid there the rest of the wait.

That night we saw him at a gay club, shaking his booty, on the dance floor. Like I sometimes do, when going to bars, I wear a leather wristband as a cockring (commercially available cock-rings don't fit anyway) to hang heavy, when going commando, in my Levi's. After my friend basically gave me a lap dance and got me snaked further down my left thigh, he suggested I go freak out the, now sweaty and shirtless, "boi". So I took off my t-shirt as well and snuck up behind him and gave him a booty grind and nipple tweak that made him moan and push against me even harder. After he slid one hand between us, to grope my then throbbing hard cock; he said, "Holly fuck." I said, "I intend to." He turned around and scanned me. He must have gotten scared because he ran to his pink t-shirt and color coordinated baseball cap and bolted out of the club. What a shame because without the t-shirt or belt those low ride booty jeans showed a perfect crack of a sweat lubed buble butt.

Luckily, my friend was more than just willing to take it on the A&F clad closets behalf.

pacificfiveoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok.. this is a prime example why i hate stupid queens. Seriously.. it makes me so mad.

After this stupid earthquake and being bored outa my mind.. my b/f and I went for a walk in the madness. We were crossing a street when this car pulled to the light wanting to go onto the street we were crossing. The music was very loud and two obvious gay guys were in the car bouncing around.

As we made our way on the curb, they pull closer and start yellin "hey boys ohh your cute wanna ride" and all that. I was so pissed and yelled at them "fuck off you fags". Yes.. im a gay too.. i like the penis.. but it pissssssses me off that people like that ruin it for the rest of us. Thats why people are phobic of othe gay people. Yes.. it was bad i said that but my god, I wanted them to feel bad how they just made me feel. I dont understand why people have to do that and especially being on a small island where i WILL see them again.. and unfortunately, straight guys would probably see that car around again and prolly whip some ass. Lots of military guys that just LOVE to fight for nothing.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pacificfiveoh said:
Ok.. this is a prime example why i hate stupid queens. Seriously.. it makes me so mad.

After this stupid earthquake and being bored outa my mind.. my b/f and I went for a walk in the madness. We were crossing a street when this car pulled to the light wanting to go onto the street we were crossing. The music was very loud and two obvious gay guys were in the car bouncing around.

As we made our way on the curb, they pull closer and start yellin "hey boys ohh your cute wanna ride" and all that. I was so pissed and yelled at them "fuck off you fags". Yes.. im a gay too.. i like the penis.. but it pissssssses me off that people like that ruin it for the rest of us. Thats why people are phobic of othe gay people.

No I don't think it is why people are phobic about us.

As I stated in an earlier post there are equally many obnoxious hetero male over-the-top- uber-masculine testosterone types who'd make me react similarly. Studipity in behavior knows no sexual bounds.

(Imagine a scene with jockish college dudes ogling a batch of comely college coeds and making unseemly comments... There'd be no need to call them a negative heterosexual epithet. "Pigs!" would have done nicely.)

Do we say "they ruin it for the rest of those nice straight people"? No. We just chalk it up to thoughtless and common behavior.

Your illustration of that event serves only to inform me further that idiots come in all sexualities. I will tell you that I could have wished you'd refrained from the 'faggot' comment.

"Fuck off assholes" would have done just as well.

**aside. Sorry about your earthquake(s) dilemma in Hawaii.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In England once there lived a big
and wonderfully intelligent pig.
To everyone, it was plain
that piggy had a massive brain
etc etc

The pig is a noble creature and much maligned by association with assholes.

Respect the pig :smile: