Gay Homophobes

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:
<...>
I will tell you that I could have wished you'd refrained from the 'faggot' comment.

"Fuck off assholes" would have done just as well.
I could not agree more, Stronzo. Like it or not, words DO have power, and based on its etymology, "fag" or "faggot" is the one name that gets me riled.

Even when I was "closeted" for work reasons, I never tolerated bigoted behavior in my presence. Racial, sexual, whatever the case; if someone started it, I stopped it or I left the area. Bad behavior is just simply that, and excuses are not reasons.

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Jealous and resentfull? Yes. I am.

I look at any happy couple and ask myself "why can't I have that?" I'm not sure if coming out of the closet would help either. Being Bi sure seems more difficult for both straight and gay people to understand. I can count on one hand how many people know. As far as PDA I think any couple should show restraint when doing that. Depending on the surroundings somethings aren't "cool" and others are.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
personally for me, I don't care to see serious PDA, a hello or good bye kiss is ok, but in public doesn't need to any further than that, I don't care if they are straight, gay or lesbian, some acts do need to be kept behind closed doors, I have always believed that even when I was a married straight guy.

I am not offended if I see a couple walking hand in hand, I am cool with that, I just don't care to see people hanging all over one another.

when it comes to the flamboyantly effeminate's, those kinda help give the gay man a bad rap (only my opinion), and the gay pride thing I think is a bit over the edge, I have seen coverage of gay pride parades on the news, and it appears to me that all those seem to be a public parade of strippers, I find that to be offensive to gay in general as well as a insult, the gay pride events helps give all gay men and lesbian's a bad name, in time gay men in general will be accepted more and more, but there are those who go out of thier way to show how gay they are that will take longer for the gay community to be accepted. there has been some progress, but the more it's pushed and shoved into peoples faces, the more relunctant they will be.

you can say that I am a homophobe to a certain extent, I work with a couple of gay men, and there is also a lesbian that I work with, one gay man is such a damn drama queen, I absolutely have no use for him, he acts more like a teenage girl than a 30 year old adult, the other gay man and the lesbian are both in their early 40's, they act more mature, and work hard, and can carry a conversation just about anything, and those I have respect for and get along great with, in fact, most people at work get along with those two, the drama queen, most people at work try to avoid him if possible, he is known as the company bitchy cry baby.

• Love
Reactions: Shacktown Sinner