Gay, hung, but bottom?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally I think it takes a good bottom to be a GREAT top. If someone is total top...and never bottomed OR bottomed enough to know what feels good, then those people are generally a waste of time in bed. I used to be total top but now I'll flip if into the guy. My skills have went up considerably since I've started taking it on occasion. Too many guys have gotten by for too long for just having a big dick. Now they need the skills to make the sex enjoyable for both.

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To me at least (being bi and having been with both men and women), when I'm with guys I prefer to bottom and RARELY top. I guess since I have to do the work when I'm with a girl it's nice to be able to lay back and take it.

You do what you want and feels good to you. Size shouldn't be the determining factor in who tops or bottoms.

Takenachance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally I think it takes a good bottom to be a GREAT top. If someone is total top...and never bottomed OR bottomed enough to know what feels good, then those people are generally a waste of time in bed. I used to be total top but now I'll flip if into the guy. My skills have went up considerably since I've started taking it on occasion. Too many guys have gotten by for too long for just having a big dick. Now they need the skills to make the sex enjoyable for both.

Well said. Couldn't agree more

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been-fucked way more than 'topping'- and I'm thick/hung. Yet: I'd like to , um, "top" some. My personallity gettin in the way? Had a few guys who, seeing/stroking/playing w/my meat have said, " ...hope you don't want to (top-put-it-in-my-ass, etc.), and, well, I never want to hurt anyone, especially someone that I'm kissing, holding, and loving...am I missing some signals? I fantisize more and more, of plowing a beautiful-ass- Simple, while jerking-off...yet, in the Real World, I don't think of myself(or my dick), as a "top". Is size a part of the 'top/bottom' thing? (did I miss some signals?!?) And Journey-On....I check out guys' asses A LOT more, now, than I did 20 years ago..., with somewhat-stronger-thoughts: "...Man, I'd like to feel-plowing-that..." ! Not an ego-thing, I think..just connected to, um, Thoughts, Please share! Blessings to All, Bigtoad

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had hot times with many very well hung bottoms! They were very glad to have a chance to suck and be fucked and that made their energy extra hot. Come to think of it, I've actually gone after many guys who had those virile, top-ish looks and bods seeking that hotness. As far as everybody being a bottom, that's old fashioned bitchy queen shit from the days when other bitchy queens made fun of eachother for wanting to be fucked...I agree that the versatiles have more sex opportunities, but some of us are definitely fuck or be fucked oriented.:biggrin1::tongue:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As far as everybody being a bottom, that's old fashioned bitchy queen shit from the days when other bitchy queens made fun of eachother for wanting to be fucked...
Hey I never said I was making fun of people. I never even said there was anything bad about it. There's nothing wrong with loving to get fucked, so don't put words in my mouth (put something else in there instead).

I'm only saying that gay/bi men who like to get fucked far outnumber gay/bi who don't like to get fucked, and there's a reason for that - it's fantastic!

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Couldn't agree more. You got to learn to take it if you going to be giving it. Flip fucking is the best not too many out there you can do it but when you find the right guy It makes sex the best of both worlds

id_viper_88_id

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm wondering in what concise way I could contribute to this thread the best... I guess I could start from saying that I feel somewhat like gaycambs21:

Although I haven't had sex with another guy (making some plans on that), I feel it would be more enjoyable to me to be the fucked/submissive one. Of course another guy's body (when I'm attracted to him) is arousing to me in the matter of physicality, but I think that in my case the willingness of being the submissive one has more to do with my psychology and emotions. The thing that turns me on the most is the thought of "being a good boy" to my sex partner, a boy who will do everything (or nearly everything) for the guy who is in charge. Mostly I think about giving a guy a blowjob during which everything goes nice and slow at first, turning into grabbing me by my hair, calling me dirty names, and literally fucking my mouth as if it was my ass the moment he gets really turned on. The similar case is with fantasizing about being pounded in the ass: Everything starts nice and slow, later on turning into grabbing me by my hair, pulling my head back and fucking me in my ass as hard as the guy can, as if he was doing it all for his own enjoyment (and that is only "as if", because despite being treated in a slutty way, I would like the guy to care about making me feel good with it all). It also doesn't always have to be rough sex that I think/fantasize about: It can as well be gentle, with the guy exhibiting his effort to make me feel good (and me putting as much effort in return for him), but the feeling of the guy being "over me", as if we were set in some sort of hierarchy, always stays there somewhere.

As I said before, I think that everything I had described has nearly entirely psychological background within me.

On the other hand, I sometimes think that having my cock praised and asked for (also by women, but with them it would be limited to blowjobs only) would also make me feel good and turned on. I don't exclude the option of another guy riding my cock, and I think that's the thing which makes me versatile and not sticked to only one preference. Knowing I could make another guy feel good with what I have physically, would most certainly make me feel good psychologically and serve as a good ego booster :wink: The fact how we both would deal with riding my cock is another story, though.

I'm also not saying that gaycombs21 has to relate to what I had said in 100%, but I'm sure there are some guys who can relate more-less. I also hope I made a good contribution to the subject :smile: