Gay Hung: Size Preference?

lttle1: Here's a question mainly for well hung gay and bi guys: do you prefer your partners to be well hung too? On the one hand, I would imagine that well hung guys would prefer other well hung guys because anything average or small would seem tiny to them, since they are used to their own big size. On the other hand, I can also imagine that well hung guys are not as fascinated or impressed by big dicks as the rest of us are, and would just find large size less compelling.

So, how do you big guys really feel about other guys' size? Also, being a smaller than average guy, I'm especially interested in any stories you have about having been with small guys and how it went. Thanks.

hunginsouth: Well I love a guy that is bigger than me, its a strange feeling seeing your cock look small. My ex b/f was hung about 10" and used to love taking it from either end. Mind you current b/f is smaller than me, but not complaining! ;)

BIGBOYDAVE: In My experiences Most Gay Well hung Men Love Getting it on with other hung men .
Usually the Biggest Problem Is Who is going to Top or bottom first.
Again mosty Hung Gay Men are predominatly Tops But When They See another hung man they will bottom 99.9% of the time
Over the years I have Turned many so called tops into Bottoms
Also I love to Bottom and it surprises many average sized guys when I request to also recieve bottom Pleasure.
Some are actually stuned thay I would consider bottoming for them
Go figure

Michael5094: I've been searching for one bigger than mine without much luck. I did meet a guy once who was about as big as me (8.25 x 6.25), maybe slightly bigger. What I found is that it was difficult for me to take it all in my mouth, and my jaw hurt. He also had some trouble keeping it hard.

Still, it excited me tremendously and I'd love to come across another one. But I don't think I'd have much interest in a monster cock. I think 9 inches would be the maximum.

BIGBOYDAVE: Michael5094
Don't stop trying and to add a little humour
" Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth " :D :D :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A certain cock size is not a prerequisite in my choosing a sexual partner. Men of any endowment can be sexy. I agree with the saying that the largest sexual organ is the brain. I have been with hung dudes and with average dudes; they can be equally satisfying as long as they know what they're doing! ;)

hungone: Ok - I must admit - I'm a size queen. I love to be with someone bigger than me. I am not that long 7.5 - so I have been with guys who are longer - but I have never been with anyone thicker than me......yet still looking! ;D

felipe: [Again mosty Hung Gay Men are predominatly Tops But When They See another hung man they will bottom 99.9% of the time /i]

Where did that research come from???? Sounds very dubious. I know hung men who are bottoms..and I am one of them...playing with stereotypes again.

BIGBOYDAVE: looks like you never fully read or understood my message otherwise you would not be takeing my words out of context
I said in" MY EXPERIENCES " { there have been many }.
I guess you are confirming what I am saying { If you are a HUNG bottom } BUT does that mean You Never Toped. If you read clearly what I said It does not state that 99.9% of gay hung men are tops . It clearly says that 99.9% Of Hung Gay MEN would bottom for another hung man if given the opertunity.

dalton321: I have bottomed for both large and average. I certainly enjoy being pounded by large cock. The sensation of having 10 inches....oh my god! Hmmmmm.....nothing is better!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never bottomed. I have no intention of bottoming. I have nothing against bottoms ... in fact, I'm very glad they exist! ... but that's not where my interests lie. The size of the other dude's schlong has no bearing on my positional preference.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=relationships;num=1044379104;start=0#10 date=02/08/03 at 08:52:56]I have never bottomed.....[/quote]

I've never bottomed, either, and in fact don't even like someone playing with my ass. Nor do I suck anyone's cock, with very, very rare exceptions. Most of the guy's I have sex with are hung smaller than I am, and this really doesn't matter to me. I've never found anyone unattractive because of the size of his cock.

On the other hand, there is someting a little extra fun about playing with a guy who is big. I have to admit that I get some sort of a kick when a guy bigger than me becomes submissive and bottoms for me. Maybe it's some primal dominant male sort of thing. But, except that it may be a little extra kick, the size really doesn't matter.

brad2002: 8.5x7 here. I really like big dicks, but i wont turn my nose up at a hot stud with a smaller one. If im sucking, I cant really get a thick one down. If its as thick as mine, I can't get more than the head in. If its long and skinny, I can take it down to my stomach. But if I am getting laid, i like it big. The bigger the better. The biggest ive had was 11X7. I took it all and still begged for more.

Actually ive had a few really hot times with smaller dicked guys. Once i met this real cute guy and took him home. He had a dick that was no bigger than my ithumb. No lie. It was that small. But he was real nice, cute, nice body and hairy - probably the hairiest guy ive ever been with. Hair is a total boner maker for me. Any way, he fucked me royally. really made love to my ass for about an hour and a half. One of the best fucks of my life. He really gave my prostate a workout. He really knew what he was doing.

So, pleasure comes in all sizes.

bartonside

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had the best sexual experiences of my life with well-hung men. The look and, especially, the feel of a big cock is something I really enjoy. The best ever was a friend of mine who was a school teacher and had only just come out. Not only was he long and thick with big balls but he adored showing it off and that was a real turn-on. He was particularly fond of parading around his garden in the summer in skimpy shorts. He's tall and thin so it's a great contrast. But it's been a long time since something big has come my way.... :(

biggbenn8: Well, my .02 here (bi, widower here)...

I have to agree with both observations.
a) many 'small men' can be VERY sexy- if they know how to use it...they know how to use it.

b) width matters more than length (to me)

c) dunno where you get those stats- I am 9 3/4 x 7 1/2+ and I prefer a good plowing...bigger the danged better!

however, I don't mind topping....if need be (esp if it gets me a good fucking...). I like men to stradle me (if I am fucking), but like to be on my back for getting fucked...

Bigol'benn
I am however a realist, and realize its..'tricky' to find men bigger than me...

bigmike11: I'm a hung gay guy.I'm versatile, but end up being mostly a bottom just because most guys are intimidated by my size ... either that or they beg for me to fuck them but end up not being able to take all of my cock up their ass. The best luck I've had is with guys into fisting, of course... Most of them are total bottom pigs and seeing as they love hands up their butt, they can take my cock no problem :-D

For my partners though, I definitely want them hung... Anything less than 8 inches really just isn't enough for me. I know they all say "size doesn't matter," but I think that's really just not true. For me anyway. I like really hung guys just because it looks better, but it feels so much better. Nothing beats a 9" (or more!) cock plowing you. The problem is that they're so hard to find...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first bf had 6 inches.
My last had 8.
Didn't stop me from loving sex with both of them.
In between,
I've had smaller than mine and bigger than mine.
Doesn't matter to me as much as how sexy they are in general: mind, spirit, and body.
I know that sounds corny, but it is honestly how i feel.

lttle1: Txquis, have you ever been with anyone smaller than average? If so, what was it like?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
um...yeah, i guess i've been with a couple of guys who were about 5"...and one of those guys had the girth going...
It feels different, but
it always feels different with a new partner.
It feels different with somebody bigger than me, too.
it didn't make or break my fun.