Gay Hung: Size Preference?

Thermodynamic: Having been with a few men myself, I've definitely realized I'm a size queen. I just can't get excited over anything that's smaller than 7". This could be because I'm just over 7"/5.5" circumfrance myself. (which is small compared to others who post on this web site, but in terms of general population we're all much larger and thicker than average! 8) )

My ultimate goal in life is to find someone at least 8"/6" circ and give him the blow job of his life. I've been told I'm very good... ;) The look and feel of a big cock is definitely something to be relished!

getnbiggr: Like a lot of the guys who've posted here, I certainly enjoy a big cock, particularly a guy who is bigger/thicker than I am. It is incredibly hot, even just to look at it, and I love weight/feel/heft of it in my hand, and elsewhere....

The girth is an important element of this -- I've met guys who were hung longer than I am but who were "only" 5" around or less and that just seemed kind of strange to me... Not as "substantial" as I'd like in an ideal universe...

But like DoubleMeatWhopper, I don't have a minimum requirement, nor do I base sexual attractiveness solely on size-of-dick. Nor does a big dick necessarily guarantee good sex, or a small one guarantee bad sex. And after all, I'm sure some of the guys on this site would consider me "small" at 7.5x6+uc, but I think I'm still a hot playmate. <G>

-- J.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have to admit some excitement in the visual element of a big cock,and to touching it, but...

one the show gets started, its the way you play the song, rather than the instrument itself.

micro: I have had sex with guys that are pretty big. I think that they get off on getting me off, or that they made me excited, something like that.

Longhornjok: [quote author=BIGBOYDAVE link=board=relationships;num=1044379104;start=0#8 date=02/08/03 at 06:03:16]looks like you never fully read  or understood my message otherwise you would not be takeing my words out of context I said in" MY EXPERIENCES " { there have been many }. I guess you are confirming what I am saying { If you are a HUNG bottom }  BUT does that mean You Never Toped. If you read clearly what I said It does not state that 99.9% of gay hung men are tops . It clearly says that  99.9%  Of Hung Gay MEN would  bottom for another hung man if given the opertunity.[/quote]
To clarify then, 99.9% of men in your ("many") experiences. If you claim to categorically know what 99.9% of any group do or would do in a given situation, then I would agree you're making generalizations.

rikter8: I prefer a guy that is anywhere from 7 inches to 9 inches. Any more than that, is a luxury.
Ive had an 11" in my butt one time - felt good for a while...then it started to REALLY hurt.
Thats the only cock ive bottomed for - in 1997.
All the rest ive just done oral n stuff.
Sheltered life...I know.

Its kinda funny. When I turned 25, things changed, priorities changed.

Now I want a man with a cock that works, employed, vehicle, and some sort of financial investments going.

Rural Michigan has scarce pickin's when it comes to gay folks. Especially ones that arent intimidated by my knowledge of cars and construction.

Mabee im being too picky, but I want a man that can support himself, and respects financial responsability.

Corey