Gay jokes with friends

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by youngthirdleg, Apr 6, 2006.

1. youngthirdleg

youngthirdleg Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm 18 and striaght but a curious guy, I have two straight male friends who I go over every friday night after college and everytime we get drunk we start joking around. They would take my pants down or hold me down and imagine bumming me (while they still have trousers on) or they would rub all over my body. It's suppose to be funny, acting out gay and sexual things onto me, but I think it goes a little bit over the top with the whole 'pretending to have sex with me'.

Also about 2 months ago when we went to see Brokeback Mountian at the cinema, (YES BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN) my mate (male) jokingly reached into my pants when the 'gay sex scene' bit came on...and he went rather a bit to far and put his hand on my crotch. Then pulled it out quickly cos he was sitting next to his girlfriend.

I was just wondering if these jokey gay attempts on my body are that of real desire? Or as they all have girlfriends and say they are straight they are actually just doing this as a joke. I'm still in the closet that i'm curious about men, would like to know your opinions.

2. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Why did I never have these kinds of friends when I was your age?

I don't know if they're gay, gay-curious or just morons, but here's the bottom line: if this is making you uncomfortable, you need to confront them and tell them to stop. If you're enjoying it, don't worry about labeling them or yourself. Go with it. Do you ever initiate this play -- or is it all on their end?

By the way, you rock, thirdleg, so don't let it sweat you too much. You can't control other people's behavior -- you can only moderate your reaction to it.

3. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    interesting situation you have there yet similar to my own college experience. Living in the frat house and participating in sports, there was some "non-sexual-sexual" activity going on, guys playing around, grabbing ass, dry humping, things like that. For the most part it was all light hearted joking around, for me though it was a huge turn on. I did hook up with some of my straight buds. I didn't question their sexuality or label them gay. I knew who and what I was and it was not up to me to define them, that is/was their responsibility. College guys, gay or straight, for the most part are all horned up, some will never cross THAT line and others are just a wee bit curious and will act out to varying degrees.
    Your two friends may see you as the more open of your group and that is why they may be acting out on you. As for your mate putting his hand down your pants in front of his girlfriend, it may be a matter of being overly familiar with you and just got carried away in the heat of the moment so to speak and then oops realized what he was doing and in front of whom.
    Not actually knowing your friends I couldn't say for sure about their motives but it could be just playing around, then again....maybe next time you could take the initiative and see where that leads....good luck.

4. youngthirdleg

youngthirdleg Well-Known Member

Albums:
    lol i do moderate my reaction to it (try not to be too arroused)

Initiating? Hmmm, wouldn't want them to think I was gay though. But i suppose they are being gay in a way, lol.

5. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

He wants to blow you.

6. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

when your friends start acting this way you should pull down your pants and tell them if they want you they need to start sucking your dick now.

I don't mean this as a joke. Do it in the same spirit and the same tone that they use and most likely one or both friends will get down on their knees and suck you off. Its as simple as that. They obviously want it.

7. jeremyA

jeremyA New Member

Albums:
    I am a bit confused by your confusion to be honest.Its obviousl that you are all trying to deny those throbbing biological urges for fear of appearing to be gay.Someone putting their hand down your trousers is what we doctors call a subtle hint .

8. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know, I had straight friends at university that did that same thing, and didn't mean anything about it. The other thing they'd do, is if I was a 1/2 step behind them, they reach back when their arm was swinging and clamp down on my crotch and squeeze until I yelped. A lot of straight guys would argue that they're secure enough to joke around about it.

9. windtalkerways

Gold Member

Ouch...straight and...sadistic???:eek:

10. xlator_8

xlator_8 New Member

I tend to agree with MrGrasso (and Stronzo). My guess is they're real curious. Those are more than subtle hints.
    But beware: If you pull your pants down ... that cock might blow the pants right off the dude. Which itself could lead to an interesting situation.
    And I wouldn't worry about you being aroused. Give 'em something to appreciate.

11. novice_btm

Albums:
    It was actually very playful, and they always thought it was a riot, and laughed wildly when I "walked into it" and got "caught" in their trap. ??? On the other hand, the ONE time I attempted it back on one of them, they both gave me this strange look, and one said, "dude, why you grabbin' at my dick? You gay?". :confused:

12. windtalkerways

Gold Member

* Cue Twilight Zone music...*

That is really weird, Nov!:06:

13. jeremyA

jeremyA New Member

Albums:
    I suppose its all in the mind of the beholder.my friend is always wrestling with me and if he winns he holds me down and tickles me until I am begging him to stop.Now you could say its just horse play and all innocent or.. you could say hes a galloping homo and he wants me to shag him blind, I don't mind either way really.It is confusing though sometimes.:confused:

14. 25JASON

25JASON New Member

Albums:
    Ur cock looks pretty big in ur photos. maybe there is a little penis envy. Are they as big as you , have you seen their dicks? They may be curious and just trying to get you to get hard in front of them. next time they wrestle you go ahead and pop some wood and see what happens. U all may like it.

15. hars

hars New Member

Albums:
    Reflecting on my college experiences, I agee with Stronzo. Either a blow job - or possibly more....

16. novice_btm

Albums:
    No, they were just Canadian. *seriously*

17. punch

punch Member

I think the next time (if there is one...) that your friend puts his hand down you pants, you should tell him "you have twenty minutes to get your hand out of there or else"! See what happens. He might just use the time you give him in a constructive way!

18. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok, I think your friend is on the date with you and his hag believes they are on a date. Seriously, if a guy is putting his hands down your pants he wants dick...though the fact he covers with a gal and does the "I'm joking thing" actually says caution all over it. Guys like that may enjoy a night of fucking...and/or...might be a basher if they can't handle it...procede with caution. I think your friend should keep his hands to himself

19. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    You could always send your friend to me. i think i'd enjoy having someone's hand in my pants besides mine for a change.

20. chrisung

chrisung New Member

That kind of stuff can be considered sexual harrassment or assault.

When you can talk to him alone, do so. Tell him it makes you uncomfortable, and you wish he'd stop it. You can phrase it such that horseplay is okay (if it is for you), but you don't think that having his hand in your pants in a public place is something his girl (or others) would quite understand.

Of course, you could talk light-heartedly and tell him all this while you're standing with your hand down his pants, so he can either imagine what it'd be like if _ walked in, or he can get some other idea.

That should either disuade or attract him.

2 cents.

Draft saved Draft deleted