Gay jokes with friends

b1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree with the guys who recommend that you just do it. Pull your pants down and show them your cock. You'll probably be a little nervous and so will they, but it will probably be worth it for all of you. It can be really fun. A drink or two helps everyone feel more at ease.
I never found that talking about it a lot was useful. I think that just doing what everyone has on their minds, conciously or not, is ballsy, and really hot.
Don't worry. w

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, the whipping it out and exclaiming "For God's sake, if you want my cock just ask" approach may well work - either to end it or to find out why it's happening.

Bear in mind though, he may not be curious or experimenting or anything like that. He may just be comfortable with his sexuality, and feels comfortable with you, and feels that he can do that sort of thing with you and you both just find it funny. It may not be a prelude to anything.

youngthirdleg

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmmmm
I think the taking my pants down and exclaiming 'TAKE IT IF YOU WANT IT!' might proove that either they want it or not. I don't think that would proove to them that I was gay if they unaccepted it.
And also I'd like to add one of my friends said he used to be bisexual but now is straight, it could mean he still has a thing for dick.

Yeah i do feel very comfortable around both of them and could be very comfortable about their own sexuallity.

Will9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this is a very interesting topic and one that I have had some experience of.

I've lead a pretty sheltered upbringing compare to many on this site. It actually made me quite shy in my teens and early 20s. Anyway, when I was at university a couple of times after getting back from the pub with mates there have been times when matters have turned to cocks and the like. A couple of times things got a bit physical resulting in 'well lets see what you've got' type things. Because of my shyness i was always reluctant. One of the times a housemate of mine took his kit off to reveal what i thought looked like the smallest dick ever! then after that they wanted to see what i had. When I resisted two of them got me down on a bed and tried to pull my jeans off but they didn't succeed. They never saw mine but a few suspected i was hung.

I must admit that i often think about what happened that night and kind of wished that i had just let it happen. I regret it now. I think it would have been really funny when they saw my size. But I can't turn back the clock now.

So i guess what I am saying is just go for it. You aren't going to be doing anything more 'gay' than your friends already are so I can't see what could go wrong. And more importantly, you are 'young' and you can't turn back the clock later!

boymonkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
people want to play around, and they usually want to see your penis. of course, i'm completely projecting.

but seriously, yeah, there's probably some desire there. i've totally fooled around with straight guys who were definitely straight...they just wanted to have some fun, see what it was like. like you, it sounds like. and, the good news for you, is that it all started with some not so innocent groping....

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
youngthirdleg said:
And also I'd like to add one of my friends said he used to be bisexual but now is straight, it could mean he still has a thing for dick.

It wasn't until after my divorce (30) that i struggled with my own sexuality. I went out like a freed prisoner, had lots of fun and learned what i liked and didn't.
What bothers me is how those 3 labels (straight, gay & bisexual)get thrown around as absolutes. I had always considered myself straight, even though the sight of a hard cock turned me on. During my "freed prisoner" stage I thought of myself as bi. One day I realized that I didn't have to accept a label. If anyone asks about my sexuality i always say "I'm a straight guy who loves to suck cock." It's really all i'm interested in. I dont like kissing, fucking, sleeping with, etc.. with men. Receiving from men is ok, but i'm totally thrilled with just giving oral, so if they dont it's OK.
I think to confront your pals with your manhood in a "joking" way will settle things. They will either say you took the "joke" too far...or will drop to their knees and suck your cock. Either way, you only live once and it's too damn short to ever accept or fear a label!

nick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
they probably have a "thing" for you. Some things that you mentioned are a bit much, even for the guys that age. I have been in a lot of weird situations, especially when alcohol was involved and I learned that it's true what they say: "In vino veritas" , there is some truth in your actions when you drink, and things that you're usually afraid to do or show, then you are not. Those things then just... Come out, and suddenly they're not so secret any more :smile:

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a basic truth, that regardless of how straight or how gay a guy is, we are all fascinated by cocks. There's the competitive thing where we want to know who's bigger than who. That can come from insecurity, or just cameraderie. It's often just a male bonding thing, which has happened with a fair few of my mates. At one party, all the guys gathered in the kitchen, stood in a circle, and all got our dicks out. Everyone was soft, there was no "gayness", no erections, no jerking. It was just a funny moment that we still joke about. It doesn't mean they wanted a big circle jerk, or anything sexual. In fact, it was one of the least sexual examples of male nudity I can remember.

Ask most straight girls, and they can probably tell you all their close friend's bra sizes. Girls compare. If a girl has a problem, if she's not sure about something, or heaven forbid, thinks she may have a lump, few will be shy about asking one of their closest friends to offer advice, or even to check that everything is "alright". There's no sexual element to it, just closeness and friendship.

Most of my straight friends are the same. They're not gay, but they're comfortable enough that they're not gay to make a joke about it (for instance, one of my str8 mates told me one day "If I ever turn, I'll want to suck your cock, Irvy"). The problem is that so many (esp gay guys) view this kind of behaviour as a sign of "curiosity", when in fact, it shows a complete lack of gay tendancies or curiosity, it just means they're as comfortable with being str8 as I am about being gay.

So yeah, make a joke of it, whip your dick out, and don't expect him to suck it. Chances are, he'll make a joke, or say something like "I thought you were packing but I wasn't sure", and that'll be the end of it. However, it may well open up a chapter of your friendship were you can be closer and more comfortable with each other, and able to confide in and trust each other more than before - without getting your dick sucked.

LatinoHorn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a lot of jokes with my str8 schoolmates and it's funny 'cuz seems like dat this sort of "inclination" is as common in Colombia as it is in da US!
Actually, most of my straight fellas really enjoyed grabbing and stimulating each other's intimate parts, as well as comparing the size of our cocks, to the point we all knew how long or phat was the dick of any other, when hard or soft.
However, nobody used to give this attitudes any sexual connotation... we always took it as a friendship demonstration, and it actually made us feel closer to the group, and more confident to each other.
At first we used to get into the school pool just wearing regular boxers, and we didn't feel embarrassed even though the fabric got really see-through with the water... but after that, some of us started swimming stark-naked... I can't deny we didn't laugh at one of us when he got hard, but it was like laughing at your brother... lol.
I remember the time we were having a shower after swimming, and one of my fellas started peeing on our legs!! though nobody said nothing, it was somehow too bizarre!!...:biggrin1:

LatinoHorn:cool:

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
youngthirdleg said:
Also about 2 months ago when we went to see Brokeback Mountian at the cinema, (YES BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN) my mate (male) jokingly reached into my pants when the 'gay sex scene' bit came on...and he went rather a bit to far and put his hand on my crotch.

So "Reaching into your pants" is fine, but "putting his hand on your crotch" is too far? LOL

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
This isn't really that complicated. Grabbing ass and goosing are common among young straight men in public settings. Grabbing a guy's cock or putting his hand down his pants is not. He wants your cock even if he doesn't admit it. The question is, Do you want his?

Media
I'm always amazed by what self-proclaimed "straight"men will do, and still claim that they are 100% straight. They hide behind what they want you to believe.

Drop your pants and tell him to blow you. And then wait! If he does it, enjoy! A blow job is a blow job! If he backs off, then you have him doing what you want. If that is what you want.

Perhaps you need to all get past "gay" and the straight man fear of it, and get back to being male in all the orientation percentages we come in. Be a man about it. If you don't like it, say "no." Most people are intelligent enough to understand that and stop if they believe you mean it. If you do like it, enjoy it. Being with another male is not the worst thing in the world. Good luck!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was watching a straight movie with my best college Bud ( and I must admit to having a crush on him) when he began to slowly caress my right leg and thigh with his left hand. After awhile I started to get turned on and hard and reached over and tenuously touched his left leg. He jumped out of his seat and stormed to the head. He stayed a very long time . Eventually , I followed him and at first he would not speak to me. Finally , he blurted out : "I am not Gay". That was the last time I ever saw him and have always wondered what really was going on that day.

Reactions: Allan S.