Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My wife and I aren't having a lot of good luck finding a vacation or resort for both gays and lesbians. We are both bi and would love to be around other bi/gay/lesbian people.

Does anyone know of a resort of vacation spot that seems to cater to both gay men and lesbians?

Not specifically looking for any hookups (although that is not exactly out of the question), more just looking to hang out where we can be ourselves.

Thanks in advance for any ideas or suggestions!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ft Lauderdale is an excellent choice, as it's got a sizable lesbian proportion relative to the gay male population, and it's nice and warm.

In summer, either Provincetown or Ogunquit, ME are good choices, again, because of the larger-than average amount of lesbians who go there for vacation.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come to my hometown, Provincetown Massachusetts. It's a popular seaside resort for gay men and lesbians. But it also attracts anyone who doesn't "conform" to societal norms. Lots of hippie types, bikers, artists, street performers, and Bi-Sexual people. I used to run a Bed and Breakfast there and we got a fair amount of couple as guests just like you and your wife. No one seems to be totally straight in provincetown.

Ptown.org: Home - Provincetown Gay and Lesbian Guide lodging, events, activities, more
YouTube - Love & Sex: Provincetown
YouTube - PTown - Cape Cod
YouTube - PTown 2009
YouTube - those wacky lesbians !