Gay love

HFOStimmer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My contribution: From a man who is deeply attracted to men of color this may seem sappy, but when I see an interracial couple, it fills my heart with joy. Love truly is color blind.
My first BF (4+ years) was a black guy. Yeah it was in the 80s, but to this day, I consider that my best relationship. (Even though he turned into a jerk in the end)

marhaban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wonderful thread. My first relationship of 25 years ended abruptly when a car accident took him from me. I am fortunate to have found another great man and we plan to marry soon. Great work men!

marhaban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a wonderful job you are doing, HFOStimmer. If a less than stellar day comes about, this great site takes me to a place I want to be. Like many, having lived thru Stonewall, years of hiding, denying, and discrimination, we should all be proud of who we are and the Titanic accomplishments that have been achieved for all LGBT people. Please keep up the great vibes this thread sends to all. Thanks for making us smile and feel so good about who we all are.

FelixM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay guys these days have unreal expectations...they want 6 pack abs even when they don't have them themselves....if you're not muscular you might as well not exist...I've been single for 3 years now and it's become almost impossible to meet someone to date...with apps like Grindr (which by the way is almost totally spam)....it's frustrating sometimes...People don't go out like they used to...

Gay guys these days have unreal expectations...they want 6 pack abs even when they don't have them themselves....if you're not muscular you might as well not exist...I've been single for 3 years now and it's become almost impossible to meet someone to date...with apps like Grindr (which by the way is almost totally spam)....it's frustrating sometimes...People don't go out like they used to...

What you need is the right attitude. Just laugh at their shallow standards and look for something that is lasting.

abs solution.jpg