Gay male question

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just THINKING such a thought will have some on here saying yr ... GAY
(no response required ha)

Partner preferred Bjs, only in exceptional circumstances did i offer the other, not really my thing either
altho there was a time ( earlier on in the relationship, where anything goes,) sort of thing...
so yes for the first 2 years or so of 8 odd, it was probably monthly only.

Now you can repay all, by letting us know how frequently you indulge with yr Gf, casual or otherwise gecko .. fair game.?

Haircuts and random thoughts re ass liking, mmm crazy mix .....was yr hairdresser ,,uhhmmm g.y

2012 resolution year of extreme truth' gotta be kidding lpsg..?nana

D_Ray_Jing_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting question but not one I'd have come up while having a haircut :biggrin1:

For me it depends on the ass/dick.

Usually I really don't care too much about the dick but occassionally I come across one that just beds to be sucked - needs to be uncut and meaty.

Again some asses just have to be rimmed but they need to be smooth and 'pert' - bubble butts are great to admire but usually too much like hard work when rimming trying to keep those cheeks apart (and they not great to fuck either but that's another topic)

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A way to a mans heart is through his ASS.

And to answer your question...no, its usually a package deal.

I've never been a butt-licker and it only turns me on slightly when someone does it to me.

"Personally, I find the way to a man's heart is through the second left intercostal space." --Jeffrey Dahmer

:)

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have zero experience in either, but judging by my fantasies I'm also the exact opposite - I see so many beautiful dicks I would love to lick, taste and suck but I've never had the desire to eat a guy's shithole. I think the black male ass is the most beautiful wonder of nature in the world, but as for sticking my tongue in there.....ugh, no thanks.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in defence, NOT that i do it these days haha or would contemplate, no matter who
Obama, wouldnt tempt me fr eg
anyway

can be
VARYING degrees of ass licking
fr eg

- asshole videos, barely licking the bum cheeks, with sneaky / snakey eyes looking fr producers approval.

- slight 'skimming' of the ass crack surface, this appease,s the receiver and gives him ecstacy beyond description, (usually suffices), its the feeling in the nerve ends fellas. .. and my Fav
ensure he is thouroughly washed of course, otherwise NO Go obviously

- DEEP Penetration of tounge, ie searching for the leftovers
(was gonna say not reccomended, but some may like?)

sooooooooooooooooo.............. take yr pic folks
None at all is fine also , hahah

Think i need a haircut....Gecko where are you?

oregongtaper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, I'm into fisting. Extreme assplay of all sorts. I love and enjoy women first and foremost, but I realized a long time ago that to get the full fisting experience that I would end up doing it with other guys.
Over the years I've engaged in fisting (played) with numerous men, and a few women as well. Before anyone starts playing , all asses are cleaned out with an enema or douche of some sort, so everything is clean. I've had my ass eaten many times, and it's enjoyable to me. However, some others really seem to go crazy for it. I've eaten most of the asses that eventually take my hand in them, and their enjoyment of my efforts is very rewarding.
So that's my look at analingus. In all those fisting and assplay experiences, I've never sucked dick once.