gay man humiliated after losing to a woman in a deep throat contest?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there was a gay man that went to bar with us and the gay man say he can do deep throat better then anyone so thay had a contest with a banana so the woman got the banana deep in her thoat with out gaging and the gay man was gaging on the banana. no one has ever seen him again.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And you posted this because why?
We get it. You don't want to be sucked off by a dude. Many straight men wouldn't want to for obvious reasons. But just because you found a woman that can swallow a banana doesn't mean that some other people may not prefer (or fancy) a blow job from a guy.

Who knew "hungshyman" was double talk for homophobe? :rolleyes:

A

AM_092

The banana is stupid!! I can deepthroat a cock, but I've tried and failed at deepthroating bananas, cucumbers... They're not cocks.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The banana is stupid!! I can deepthroat a cock, but I've tried and failed at deepthroating bananas, cucumbers... They're not cocks.

Not only are they not cocks, but they're not attached to someone that one could be sexually attracted to. As if gay men sit around with a bowl full of fruits and vegetables, practicing for that one moment to show straight guys how it's done. "Oooh, Mary! I got it down this far today! Give me the sharpie so I can mark my progress!!" :rolleyes:

The creator of this thread is notorious for making these passive aggressive, anti-homosexual comments. It needs to be noted and exposed for the sheer ignorance that it is. I don't know a single gay man who would be humiliated if they met a woman who could deep throat a banana. Hell, I'd buy the girl a drink for turning it out!

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This post was stupid and pointless to begin with. How do you know that he was humiliated. He may have just moved on and didn't care. Others are correct. Deepthroating a banana wouldn't be anything like deepthroating a real cock.

I honestly don't understand what the point of this post would be.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you posted this because why?
We get it. You don't want to be sucked off by a dude. Many straight men wouldn't want to for obvious reasons. But just because you found a woman that can swallow a banana doesn't mean that some other people may not prefer (or fancy) a blow job from a guy.

Who knew "hungshyman" was double talk for homophobe? :rolleyes:

I use to go bowling with him and he was shocked that i have a big penis.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use to go bowling with him and he was shocked that i have a big penis.

What is your point again, homophobe?
Oh, I forgot... you don't have one. Beyond thinking that you have something in between your legs the gay men of LPSG actually are interested in, of course. And it was established a long time ago that you could have a 12" dick and nobody here would even give a rat's ass.

I would call you clueless, but you know damn well what you're saying around here and the negative responses that will generate. You're worse than a troll. And for what... because you found one gay guy out of the tens of millions in this country wanting to give you a bad touch and it got you all shook? Bitch, please... get the hell over yourself. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL!! I think some people missed that the OP was a joke. Well, I found it funny....

It stops becoming a joke when the OP uses it over and over again.
Since registering with LPSG, this isn't the first time the OP has made a thread or a post "complaining" or taking shots at gay people. Look through his post history.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reminds me of that hilarious scene with Bebe Neuwirth in Celebrity. (Here it is in a poor-quality clip on YouTube.)
Judy Davis! I'm going to have to watch that.

Regarding the thread topic I do find it unusual that a woman could outdo a guy in the deep throat department based on mechanics alone. Men are physically larger than women in general including mouth and throat so I'd just expect it to be easier for them (provided desire and practice are equal).

If it was a smaller guy and a larger woman, though this wouldn't surprise me.

To the embarrassment factor I can only see that being the case where someone is boastful of their skill (to the point where they're demonstrating in public, maybe?) only to be outdone (also in public).

How do you know that he was humiliated.
Embarrassment isn't that difficult an emotion to discern.