Gay man, str8 couple fantasy

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by baguy4fun, Mar 1, 2006.

1. baguy4fun

baguy4fun New Member

For as long as I can remember, I've had what seems like an unusual desire. I'm a middle-aged gay man (married and out to my wife). Sex with a guy (large cocks are nice!) is wonderful.

But what I think about a lot is being with a couple. Not really doing anything but watching a large-cocked stud fuck the daylights out of his tight little honey. When I see a good-looking couple, I don't think about making him happy, I want to see him mount his partner and fuck her with his wonderful cock -- watch her pussy lips expand around his hard pole.

I read on one message her about a guy wanting to have a vagina. I guess I have vagina envy too. I'd love to give a guy a nice tight well lubed muscular hole to fuck. Yes, anal sex is an option, but it's not the same. I have no desire to be a woman or transgender, but i'd love to have a pussy!

Anyway, wanted to share that and see if other large-cock admirers ever had similar thoughts.

2. cjcxx

cjcxx New Member

It's a good fanstasy and I bet it'd be good in reality too. I can certainly see where you're coming from but then I am tg.

I believe a lot of guys have similar fantasies and there is even a term for it, (which I'll leave you to google rather than try to sumerise it); autogynophilia ..does tie in with a lot of tg/ts issues but not exclusively and there are infinate differant levels of it.
    xx

3. Chuck64

Gold Member

Here's my two cents in general about all the "I like to do/watch _____. Is this weird?"

As long as it's consentual, involves only living human(s) and/or inanimate object(s), and any human(s) involved are old enough to decide whether or not to participate based on their best interests, and no human(s) suffer lasting physical or emotional harm, it's perfectly fine.

4. Zord Khan

Zord Khan New Member

Albums:
    Trouble is, often we don't know in advance whether our actions will cause emotional harm. I think this fantasy is fun though:)

5. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I've had the "watching the hung stud fuck his woman" fantasy but I'm also participating, imagine every possible combination. I've never done it, always wanted to. I don't want a vagina, my ass works fine.

6. royston

royston New Member

Albums:
    . I don't want a vagina, my ass works fine

....fair play

7. D_Adoniah Sheervolume

D_Adoniah Sheervolume Account Disabled

original poster, if you're weird i am too--that's TOTALLY one of my fantasies.

i'd want to join in tho. it's been a long time since i was with a woman, and i've never gone down on one. it's something i gotta try at least once before leaving this earth.

wowniceone
    ct/nyc area
    n21 "it fits"

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I'm on board with this, except............my fantasy (and reality) includes me fucking the husband senseless while he pounds his wife. What's so unusual about that?

9. Freddie53

Gold Member

And Kink, just where is that 20 % straight located? I have seen no evidence of it lately.

10. Chuck64

Gold Member

His 20% is being in the same room with a naked woman.

11. pantyboy

pantyboy New Member

My fantasy is to watch my wife take on 2 guys and she makes me watch.
    When they're done , she makes me suck each big cock.

12. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I didn't know you were keeping score or looking for it.

13. invisibleman

Gold Member

Watching well-endowed straight guys pistoning their hard throbbing cocks in and out of warm, yielding, bionic pussies of straight women is pretty hot. I think that I wouldn't want a vagina though. Well, I know that I wouldn't want a vagina. I don't think you'd really want to HAVE a vagina either. Dealing with the menses. Running to the store buying the products. Giving birth to babies?! Straight women have a lot on their plate. Straight girls, my Hat's off and much respect to you. I am happy being a gay man with my standard penis.

14. hobbitDJ

hobbitDJ New Member

I have to quote Mr. Garrett on South Park: "I don't trust anything that bleeds five days out of the month and doesn't die!" ROFL

15. bakardi420

bakardi420 Member

And then Mr. Garrison got a fancy new vagina ;)

16. windtalkerways

Gold Member

Two words-Multiple Orgasms!:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted